The Walking Dead Page 35

Quote: zooo @ 27th February 2015, 4:21 PM GMT

Lol. I still love it. I'm always hoping for an ep with a shit ton of talking, I want to know more about the characters, dammit. So I guess I prefer the eps that you think are slow and drawn out.

I think one of the makers said recently he had 12 seasons planned out.

I'm all for talking episodes. But there is never any good pacing during dialogue heavy scenes. They don't say anything worth hearing and often repeat themselves over and over. I find myself zoning out and checking my phone when there is a dualogue.

We never hear much about their past, it's always too vauge, which can be good but if they're going to kill the character off in the next scene, then why have I learned about them when they don't matter anymore. If their character doesn't send shockwaves through the other characters and stories after their death then what was the point?

12 seasons?! Why not put all the efforts into making one epic season? And taking it one step at a time.

If you take Rick away, what show is left? None. They world it's created doesn't have enough character. Rick isn't even holding the show together anyway. The thing that's strung me along this far is the damn season finale cliff hanger type episodes.

Have you read the comics?

Quote: Lee @ 27th February 2015, 4:52 PM GMT

12 seasons?! Why not put all the efforts into making one epic season? And taking it one step at a time.

Ew, no. The more the better thank you. But then I am still finding each season pretty epic.

Maybe you should take a massive break from it and then power through all the episodes at once. Like in about 8 years time. ;)

I agree that it would leave a massive hole if Rick left, but that's because he's still the heart of the show, not because everyone else is rubbish.

Quote: DaButt @ 27th February 2015, 4:54 PM GMT

Have you read the comics?

Don't forget not to do any spoilers/possible spoilers!
[/annoying nagging]

Quote: zooo @ 27th February 2015, 5:02 PM GMT

Don't forget not to do any spoilers/possible spoilers!

Of course I won't, but it's hard to spoil the TV show because it's a very different world. There are characters who don't exist on the TV show and characters on the show who don't exist in the comic book. And the fates of the common characters are often much different, too.

I know, that's true. But sometimes they are the same, and I accidentally read something about Glenn and something about Carl that I really didn't want to know. If those things end up happening in the show I'll be totally pissed off.

Just a guess, but I can only see one of those things happening on the show, at most.

Quote: Lee @ 27th February 2015, 2:56 PM GMT

I'm done with this show. This is it this time. We're breaking up for real, I've had enough of its shit!

It's so aggravating! So slow, so drawn out. It's had 5 seasons for character development, most shows manage that it 2!

Yes, I like Rick, Daryl, Carol and I LOVED The Governor but the rest are just bloat. It's like a f**king soap opera with the amount of characters knocking about.

Maggie and Glenn are okay but are these really the most interesting characters that can leave us with in an apocalypse?

Kill them, kill them all.

Michonne: Had such a promising start but then developed into some sort of melodramatic bore-fest! They should have kept her in the shadows, a mystery, a loner,a crazy ninja that guards "the group".

I went ahead and tried to spoil the show for myself, I went a looked for the answer to it all and it FRUSTRATED ME! I won't post spoilers here, but God dayum!

... this show WILL get axed before anything gets wrapped up. I'm ditching it now before I have a brain aneurysm.

I WANT TO LIKE THIS SHOW, I REALLY DO!

But I can't take it any more.

And Tyreese?! F**k you show!

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Last two episodes have been pretty damn good!

The new place they're in is a little unsettling, but I loved how dark Rick suddenly got with his final line of the last episode.

Yes. Love it when Rick gets kickass. And when Glenn punches idiots in the face in front of their mums. And when Daryl tells Carol she looks ridiculous.

Carol did look very ridiculous.

She really did.

Looking for to see how different the Alexandria story is from the comics.

Quote: Nil Putters @ 3rd March 2015, 10:46 PM GMT

Looking for to see how different the Alexandria story is from the comics.

How much nudity is in the comics?

?

Oh, tons... zombie boobs everywhere.

All we ever see is Rick's boobs. He's always got them out.