The Walking Dead Page 32

Nice to finally have season 3 here, and a great opening episode, although it does take itself painfully seriously.

Quote: zooo @ July 1 2013, 10:39 PM BST

How do people remember this stuff. I can't remember a thing.

(Not that I want anyone to say what happened, cos of spoilers!)

Am just impressed. As soon as things finish I forget it all.

I remember key points, like the ending to season 2. But the rest of it's just a big zombie-coloured blur.

I'm enjoying this third season but I don't really care when major characters die, like they did last night. Feels like they're just characters in a zombie shoot em up game.

I'm coming towards the end of season 3 now. Looking forward to a break from it as 30 episodes in a month or so does begin to take its toll.

My boss waited until season three had completely finished before watching it, so she could watch it all in one go. Like, one actual session.

Season 4 starts Sunday October 13th (in the US).

Season 3 ended on Five last night

The ending was a bit of a damp squib IMO

And yet another main character got bumped off (Andrea)

The whole mad governer thing got a bit tedious really

Glad Merle is dead

Andrea was utter shite, goo riddance!

David Morrissey is awesome but I want him to go full out crazy.

I never got round to finishing season 3. I started to get a bit bored towards the end and gave up. Mind you, I was playing catch up and watching 6 episodes a week. Maybe, with Season 4, just one a week will keep my interest.

It was an enjoyable season, but it did sometimes feel like eight episodes worth of story stretched to fill sixteen episodes. Glad Daryl is still going too. He's the best character.

Ricks son is turning into a little psycho!

Quote: lofthouse @ September 30 2013, 10:18 PM BST

Ricks son is turning into a little psycho!

He needs a clip round the ear.

I dunno if anyone's noticed but season 4 started about a month ago on AMC. It's been ok so far, not as impressive as the start of season 3.

How many main characters did they bump off in the first half an hour this time ?

Angry