Newsjack - Series 7 Page 22

Nothing for me this week.

Well done Blablah and Dan! Good luck with the double Dan, fingers crossed.

I've managed to sneak something in (after a series and a half of abject failure)

Texted them - food sketch was cut, so close but no tagliatelle - and I guess the 4G, 5G, 6G, 7G one too, if it was even recorded. I thought I'd contributed quite well at the meeting, but after pride comes a fall.

I thought the food sketch went down well! Made me laugh anyway.

Thanks all.

BDan

Jack, the 4G, 5G etc sketch was recorded. It was funny and seemed to get a strong response. Sorry to hear they missed the cut. TBH there were only one or two sketches that didn't get a good audience response and so selecting those to drop would not have been easy.
Alison

Mine was the Arnie/sign intro. Back to work for next week

That was a good one.

Mine were the 'GM Cows' and the 'NHS Doctor's Covering 500,000 people'. Most of the best jokes were the additions of other people :)

Dan

thanks dan. So you got a double? Well done

Quote: Big Jack @ October 4 2012, 7:16 PM BST

Texted them - food sketch was cut, so close but no tagliatelle - and I guess the 4G, 5G, 6G, 7G one too, if it was even recorded. I thought I'd contributed quite well at the meeting, but after pride comes a fall.

You did contribute well. Sometimes it just doesn't work out; don't worry about it. Next time'll be better.

Dan

Well done Dan. Unlucky Jack, I'm sure it'll sound better with your behind the scenes contribution though

Quote: Big Jack @ October 4 2012, 7:16 PM BST

That is particularly harsh to have both those cut as they were two of my favourites. The food sketch was a different pace to the other sketches but for me that was a good thing. And the 4G one got great laughs.

Quote: blahblah @ October 4 2012, 10:52 PM BST

Mine was the Arnie/sign intro. Back to work for next week

Nice line!

(If anyone here can claim credit for the Ed Miliband or Justin Beiber intro lines then I doff my hat to you)

Badge / Crake what did you get on?

Great work, joke slayers.

Well done everyone who got on.

Don't forget the live web-chat from 1:00pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00kvs8r

Quote: crake @ October 4 2012, 6:12 PM BST

I've managed to sneak something in (after a series and a half of abject failure)

Nice one crake, congrats.

I had two kinky Jack Apps on.

Which two?

Dan