Newsjack - Series 7 Page 39

Interesting reading, and what's that, a firm start date for series 8 already?! Clearly anxious not to clash with Kirrin Island again!

Now, is it good form to include reference to recorded but cut material on your CV ('Return of the King' is on Christopher Lee's, right, and he's hardly short of credits...?).

Quote: radiat10n @ November 6 2012, 9:49 PM GMT

I
Now, is it good form to include reference to recorded but cut material on your CV ('Return of the King' is on Christopher Lee's, right, and he's hardly short of credits...?).

Absolutely yes it is. I'm often telling people I've had material "recorded by the BBC". It's true and not particularly distinct from "broadcast by the BBC". As Ed Morrish has said they have to like it to include it in the script.

As someone once said to me you could just say on here on Thursday you got the 'Recorded but not broadcast' e-mail and no-one would ever know.

I once got something recorded for 'Not the Nine O'Clock News' but it was never broadcast.

Has anyone else still not been paid for series 6, or is it just me?

Only upon moving house and sorting through some old paperwork did I realise that my payments for several previous series (3 and 4, I think) went to someone else's bank account. Somewhere along the line my details had got mixed up.

:(

Quote: Bomsh @ November 8 2012, 11:28 AM GMT

Has anyone else still not been paid for series 6, or is it just me?

Really???? I've now been paid for series 7 so you should chase that up.

Quote: StephenM @ November 7 2012, 2:44 PM GMT

I once got something recorded for 'Not the Nine O'Clock News' but it was never broadcast.

Gah! Stephen, so close...

Quote: StephenM @ November 9 2012, 8:57 AM GMT

Really???? I've now been paid for series 7 so you should chase that up.

I keep making a half arsed attempt to chase it up, gradually lose interest and then leave it for a few months, I'm not the greatest at admin!

One payment is from 2010 the other is last year.

I've had an email to say I've been paid but so far not seen the money.

Quote: Jeremy Dillon @ November 9 2012, 2:04 PM GMT

I've had an email to say I've been paid but so far not seen the money.

Me too, think we'll get paid after they send the contracts out