Harry Hill's TV Burp! Page 20

Quote: Aaron @ April 12 2010, 12:06 AM BST

His real name is Matthew. He trained as a Doctor at St. George's, Tooting.

Of course - I knew about Tooting but was thinking of 23rd April.

love his stuff Laughing out loud

Can't believe no one's posted anything about its return tonight.
7.10pm, ITV. :D

I'm hoping this will be better. Apparently part of his new contract was negotiating so the show isn't on for half a year at the time. Much as I love the show, that kind of length took alot of energy out of it and as a result alot of the wit has been lost. It really has felt like an ITV show lately, sadly.

Solid start to the new series. Glad it coincides with the new series of The Apprentice. And the Will I. Am joke made me LOL.

I missed Harry Hill. I didn't like seeing him dressed like a normal at the end though. That bothered me.

Nice start. Liked the bit with Mo and the sausage waste

It's always weird when he takes his glasses off too.

I laughed heartily many times. So yeah, good start :) Loved the Apprentice stuff and the bit about Eddie Stobart. I currently have to deal with deliveries from them at least 3 times a week, so it was particularly amusing to see how over dramatic they made it sound.
I hope they manage to keep this pace throughout the series.

I believe he did practise as a Doctor for a number of years. Whether he became any good...

Paying for your courses is a bit Conservative in thought though, so it seems annoying that so many people round here think you should.

I do like Eddie Stobbart, but then again I like Norbert Dressangle. But which is better?

Glad it's back, especially liked the Apprentice stuff! (The bit where he sang that Rihanna song made me laugh so much.)

Mm. Bit flat tonight. Certainly not many LOL moments.

I think it was pretty good. Slapstick is one of his tradmarks but I'm glad the more brainless examples of it from the last few series haven't been present so far. Things like the class mates song take more talent to pull off.

Interesting too that apparently we're going to have an ongoing plot thread with the Knitted Character trying to kill him. That might prove quite funny.