- 26th September via Chortle: Harry Hill's trans jokes are ruled offensive
- 2001 - 2012
- 165 (1 pilot + 12 series)
- Harry Hill and Steve Benham
- Harry Hill, David Quantick, Daniel Maier, Paul Hawksbee, Brenda Gilhooly, Joe Burnside and Madeleine Brettingham
- Peter Orton
- Nick Symons, Spencer Millman and Nikki Shaw
Harry Hill examines the previous week's television in his odd and surreal manner. From soap operas to documentaries to reality TV, nothing is safe from Harry's unique style of silliness.
Elements of Harry Hill's TV Burp include his pre-advert break fights, weird songs and the deliberately mundane 'TV Highlight of the Week'.
As it's totally up-to-date there's no way of telling what will feature, but all the major soaps are sure to be there, along with the big reality shows and whichever quirky telly gems catch Harry's eagle eye. Who will join a very exclusive club and follow in the footsteps of Born Survivor: Bear Grylls and American Inventor as TV Burp cult classics? Not to mention which of our favourite soap stars will be on the receiving end of Harry's trademark rib-ticklings? There's only one way to find out...
Use the menu bar above to access more pages, including...