Harry Hill's TV Burp! Page 17

Quote: The Cool Mikado @ November 27 2009, 12:37 PM GMT

It was on Working Lunch on Tuesday!

I saw him on Graham Norton.

He's on Radio 2 now. Harry Hill that is.

I do enjoy this 'K Factor' stuff, but I can't hlpe but feel that it's just an excuse for them to not research or write another 5 minutes of material.

Quite possibly!

The little tiny duck makes me sad. :(

It is only 5 minutes out of a great show.

People don't do those final sketches after the titles anymore do they?

Quote: sootyj @ February 20 2010, 7:27 PM GMT

It is only 5 minutes out of a great show.

5 minutes (or whatever it is exactly) out of 23 is quite a proportion.

But compare it to Horne and Corden...

It always amazes me that the people Harry rips the piss out of agree to go on the show. Like the mad eyed woman tonight.

To appear on TV Burp must mark the ultimate nadir of a life in freefall.

Quote: chipolata @ February 20 2010, 7:31 PM GMT

It always amazes me that the people Harry rips the piss out of agree to go on the show. Like the mad eyed woman tonight.

Money speaks volumes.

C'mon you're going to get a few hundred squids, a night in a travel lodge and a national express ticket.

It's the desperate and sad desire to be someone, to be seen before rotting away into obscurity.

Quote: Aaron @ February 20 2010, 7:22 PM GMT

I do enjoy this 'K Factor' stuff, but I can't hlpe* but feel that it's just an excuse for them to not research or write another 5 minutes of material.

* help

Quote: Aaron @ February 20 2010, 7:22 PM GMT

I do enjoy this 'K Factor' stuff, but I can't hlpe but feel that it's just an excuse for them to not research or write another 5 minutes of material.

Are you saying all the stuff about the real knitted Harry Hill and knitted Ashley and Cheryl wasn't written material?

Quote: Badge @ February 20 2010, 8:55 PM GMT

Are you saying all the stuff about the real knitted Harry Hill and knitted Ashley and Cheryl wasn't written material?

No - they're knitted material!

Quote: Badge @ February 20 2010, 8:55 PM GMT

More or less.