Harry Hill's TV Burp! Page 27

All I know for sure is that I've got the Amanda Lamb song stuck in my head!

By the way, loved the Alan Sugar suicide joke :D

Quote: Gelgoog @ March 25 2012, 9:04 PM BST

This is why I think it may not be the final word. They referenced some older jokes/characters but not nearly as many as Hill has shown the willingness to do previously. The 'Amanda Lamb' song for instance didn't even come close to topping the infamous 'ear cataracts?' sequence. This had the feel of 'If I never come back I want to go out on a nostalgic note but since that's not 100% confirmed, I'll leave some wiggle room should I need to produce a TRUE finale'. A bit like when a show tries to wrap up plotlines thinking it's their last year but then gets recommissioned and has to find some way to mess up the resolutions.

Yes, I definitely agree with your comment. I think this is more of a finale-before-it-gets-commissioned-again sort of situations. If it does get commissioned again though, I believe that Harry Hill might say 'no' to another series this time, I have that feeling.

Harry Hill on The One Show this evening...for goodness sake, he's done more than TV Burp! You can even see on the poor man's face he'd like the chance to discuss his other stuff rather than defaulting to that one part.

I didn't watch it, but was that not the DVD he was there to promote?

Are you getting his DVD?

Quote: Aaron @ December 3 2012, 7:43 PM GMT

I didn't watch it, but was that not the DVD he was there to promote?

It was but the first thing they talked about was TV Burp, talked about it like it was the highlight of his career and then forced a 'FIGHT!' joke.

At least they discussed other stuff later and he got to point out the show spent half its run with barely any viewers.

Just got the 5th DVD Volume "Cream Of TV Burp". Such a shame ITV called time on this show.

ITV didn't, Harry did.

Quote: Aaron @ December 29 2012, 10:39 PM GMT

ITV didn't, Harry did.

I like ITV calling it a day...

Oh, never mind...

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a524447/the-harry-hill-movie-premieres-first-trailer-watch-video.html

Quote: Nil Putters @ October 18 2013, 9:57 AM BST

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a524447/the-harry-hill-movie-premieres-first-trailer-watch-video.html

Definitely not the next "Citizen Kane".

Quite shocked to see that this is going to be getting re-runs on Gold, I wonder why they've started to re-run these, surely they'll be outdated straight away.

Which series are they repeating it from though?