Harry Hill's TV Burp! Page 18

I like the K Factor segments.

They appeal to my warped sense of humour.

No no no. The K Factor. Pointless load of time filling pap.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ February 22 2010, 11:28 AM GMT

No no no. The K Factor. Pointless load of time filling pap.

It's not my favourite bit of the show, but I don't mind it. And the Harry Hill show does have a history of "incerpts" that don't completely work.

Brilliant!! Love the K Factor !!

'He's like a Kid Brother to me!!' :)lol

Quote: Aaron @ February 20 2010, 7:22 PM GMT

I do enjoy this 'K Factor' stuff, but I can't hlpe but feel that it's just an excuse for them to not research or write another 5 minutes of material.

Quote: Badge @ February 20 2010, 8:55 PM GMT

Are you saying all the stuff about the real knitted Harry Hill and knitted Ashley and Cheryl wasn't written material?

Quote: Aaron @ February 21 2010, 1:32 PM GMT

More or less.

This has to be one of your most deliberately obtuse remarks in a long list. It's either written or it isn't. In effect you're saying a complicated mish-mash of puppets including several funny gags is all improvised.

Or maybe you're just trying to say you don't like that part of the show. Fair enough, but that's another argument altogether.

Watched it last night. It always makes me giggle and I like the "puddle that looks like a cat". The observations are definitely my favourite bits.

The K factor sequence might have been funny once but its rather run out of yarn.

Quote: Cheesehoven @ February 23 2010, 10:11 AM GMT

The K factor sequence might have been funny once but its rather run out of yarn.

That's the thing, innit. Might have been vaguely amusing once, but not every bloody week. It's treating the audience like a bunch of yum-yums. I mean, I know it's ITV1, but still.

On EastEnders last night Heather's baby made a funny noise that sounded like he was saying "Heeeeeeatthhheeeeeeer".
I demand to see this on TV Burp.

Quote: zooo @ February 23 2010, 10:45 AM GMT

On EastEnders last night Heather's baby made a funny noise that sounded like he was saying "Heeeeeeatthhheeeeeeer". I demand to see this on TV Burp.

Your demands haven't been met. Meanwhile, another very good episode. And I don't care what anybody says, I enjoy The K Factor.

I was gutted.
I liked all the Michael Winner stuff.

Quote: Badge @ February 23 2010, 12:50 AM GMT

This has to be one of your most deliberately obtuse remarks in a long list. It's either written or it isn't. In effect you're saying a complicated mish-mash of puppets including several funny gags is all improvised.

Or maybe you're just trying to say you don't like that part of the show. Fair enough, but that's another argument altogether.

I'm saying it's very different to finding obscure and witty things to say about some of the oddest and stupidest moments of the week's television. Yes it's written, but it feels like it was put together in 10 minutes when they couldn't be bothered to find any more clips.

The K Factor has provided the funniest moments in the last two weeks for me.

Quote: zooo @ February 27 2010, 7:41 PM GMT

I was gutted. I liked all the Michael Winner stuff.

Apparently Winner was slagging off a local eatery that I've been to this week and quite liked. As for Burp, enjoyable as ever, but I thought there was a smidge too much silliness this week. And the K Factor finale was a damp squib.

Quote: chipolata @ March 13 2010, 10:59 PM GMT

Apparently Winner was slagging off a local eatery that I've been to this week and quite liked. As for Burp, enjoyable as ever, but I thought there was a smidge too much silliness this week. And the K Factor finale was a damp squib.

Sillyness? Harry Hill? Come on.