Harry Hill's TV Burp! Page 15

That competition clip shown from the Gadget show was hilarious.

I have never seen so many prizes given away in one competition.

That must have been worth thousands and thousands of pounds.

And Harry saying yea that's quite good was so funny lol.

Quote: Richard Wells @ October 19 2009, 10:31 AM BST

Agreed. :D

Quote: Richard Wells @ October 19 2009, 10:31 AM BST

Agreed with me too. Pleased

I timed it using my watch's stopwatch on the ITV2 repeat - the gadgets clip went on for about 1:48secs

I did think that bit went on a bit too long. Surely that was an amalgamation of several different competition prizes.

It's still good. Perhaps it's not quite the show it was 2 or 3 years ago but I'm pretty sure I was saying the same thing 2 or 3 years ago. The prizes thing was like being on hallucinogenics.

Still probably the funniest thing on TV - now Shooting Stars has finished.

That it be.

Fantastic episode last night - I loved the Jimmy's Food Factory sketches and the knitted character! Laughing out loud Overall, one of the best episodes of the series so far.

Quote: Richard Wells @ October 19 2009, 9:31 AM GMT

I have never seen so many prizes given away in one competition.

That must have been worth thousands and thousands of pounds.

They're worth around seventeen thousand pounds. ITV competitions give that amount away in cash. The Gadget Show gives it away in gadgets.

Quote: Chappers @ October 19 2009, 11:35 PM GMT

I did think that bit went on a bit too long. Surely that was an amalgamation of several different competition prizes.

That was the actual competition from that week's Gadget Show. The prize list has been even longer since then.

Just saw last week's episode. I'm sorry, but I burst out laughing at the postman bit :D

Just Sky+'d it. Keep forgetting to - I find every episode pretty hit and miss (the puppets are never funny - except maybe the shark from last series), but that's part of its charm . . .

This week's was probably the best of the series thus far. Loved the extended Knitted Character sequence.

"I wanna help but don't wanna get hurt, so hold me back!"

I didn't - feels a bit lazy to me, padding out the show with those extended sketches instead of commenting on the clips . . .

Quote: Blue Bottle @ November 8 2009, 10:38 AM GMT

They're worth around seventeen thousand pounds. ITV competitions give that amount away in cash. The Gadget Show gives it away in gadgets.

That was the actual competition from that week's Gadget Show. The prize list has been even longer since then.

I really must get into the habit of watching it. Unfortunately, I see 'Five' and the often games-oriented episode synopses...

Anyway, a great episode with lots of laughs. The Knitted Character riding out of the church on the sausage was brilliant.