I've just seen... Page 37

That was the worst film ever.

Quote: Leevil @ July 24 2010, 8:20 PM BST

That was the worst film ever.

Why's that, maaaaaan? Is it because it wasn't 'for real' enough for you, maaaaaan?

Yes.

Tis what I thought.

Quote: Ben @ July 24 2010, 8:06 PM BST

Have you not seen him in the film where he lives in the airport? I thought that was good!

Well, the trailers never really perked my interest.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ July 24 2010, 8:27 PM BST

Well, the trailers never really perked my interest.

You need to stop getting head whilst watching trailers, you filthy, filthy man. Lovey

Quote: Kenneth @ July 16 2010, 10:11 PM BST

A documentary called The King of Kong, all about the battle to get the world record for the highest Donkey Kong (arcade game) score. I loved it! Incredibly funny, nerdy and moving. I'm not often given to writing in the style of pretentious reviewers, but it was a glorious celebration of geek testosterone. A must-see for anyone who played arcade games.

Just watced this, amazing!

King of Kong sounds good. Will have to look into that badboy.

Miller's Crossing is next on my list.

I've just NOT seen Toy Story 3 - the rest of the family went without me [sniff]

Incidentally, my daughter called it Toys'R'Us 3 which I'd rather like to see but I missed the first two of those...

Why didn't you go?

The Three Investigators in the Secret of Skeleton Island. I enjoyed the The Three Investigators series of books as a child, but this film (financed by a German studio and made in South Africa) abandons the intellectual spirit of the books in favour of Home Alone style defeat-the-bad-guy-by-bopping-him-on-the-head-with-a-flowerpot shenanigans. In one awful scene the boy detectives use a laser-sighted itching powder blowgun. And of course the film is eager to show the boys are strictly heterosexual. A right load of crap. I hope the upcoming Tintin movie is better.

Quote: Tuumble @ July 24 2010, 11:44 PM BST

I've just NOT seen Toy Story 3 - the rest of the family went without me [sniff]

Incidentally, my daughter called it Toys'R'Us 3 which I'd rather like to see but I missed the first two of those...

Tuumble Bee

Episode 234.569 Tuumble's family goto Toystory without him. It's really upsetting and his babysitter is Chris Eubank who tells him a very scary ghost story that stops him sleeping.

Quote: zooo @ July 24 2010, 11:46 PM BST

Why didn't you go?

They went to a matinee on Friday afternoon while some of us were earning a living. Grrr....

Ahhh.
Those selfish swine!

Inception

Bit shit, innit?