I've just seen... Page 40

Quote: Ben @ July 29 2010, 8:08 PM BST

I still haven't seen Fargo yet. Must watch that one day soon.

Ah, now Fargo is good.

Everything always seems to pale in comparison to The Big Lebowski though. I like 'O Brother Where Art Thou' a lot, but I'm a sucker for that foxy Clooney.

Quote: Ben @ July 29 2010, 8:17 PM BST

Everything always seems to pale in comparison to The Big Lebowski though. I like 'O Brother Where Art Thou' a lot, but I'm a sucker for that foxy Clooney.

Clooney is great at comedy, he should do more. I'd say Fargo is one of their very best, up there with Lebowski, for sure.

I'm a dapper dan man!

I hope my hair goes like his.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ July 29 2010, 8:15 PM BST

Who's seen Kung Fu Hustle?
I've watched the first 5 or 10 minutes so far & it's not what I was expecting.

Me, excellent stuff. Funny.

When will they release another comedy that makes me laugh as much as Napoleon Dynamite?

Quote: Ben @ July 29 2010, 8:38 PM BST

When will they release another comedy that makes me laugh as much as Napoleon Dynamite?

Have you seen Eagle vs. Shark? It's similar in style to ND and has the added bonus of being set in New Zealand, so everything is automatically 15% funnier than usual.

Quote: James BradburyHarding @ July 29 2010, 10:18 PM BST

Have you seen Eagle vs. Shark? It's similar in style to ND and has the added bonus of being set in New Zealand, so everything is automatically 15% funnier than usual.

It's good, but not as good as ND.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ July 29 2010, 10:20 PM BST

It's good, but not as good as ND.

Oddly enough, I wasn't blown away by either film. ND had some great moments, but it's no classic in my book. Some people love it though, so I thought I'd chime in with the recommendation.

I found Napolean Dynamite really boring. But I stopped watching it and didn't bother with the end, so for all I know it would have changed my whole opinion (which happened with the Usual Suspects.)

Quote: zooo @ July 29 2010, 10:47 PM BST

I found Napolean Dynamite really boring.

I couldn't get into N. Dynamite.

We were seemingly meant to love/support/identify with the boy. I hated him. He was a cock.

Quote: zooo @ July 29 2010, 11:08 PM BST

We were seemingly meant to love/support/identify with the boy. I hated him. He was a cock.

Yes. Plus it seemed very sluggish.

Quote: Griff @ July 29 2010, 11:23 PM BST

I think Napoleon Dynamite is one of the funniest films I've ever seen.

And yet, is Napoleon Dynamite so very different from Aaron?

I don't know. Can Aaron dance?