I've just seen... Page 31

Quote: chipolata @ July 14 2010, 9:55 PM BST

It'll take me some time to make sure I'm not missing something with this post!

She's on holiday with her mother, if you like!, in Ibiza! So have some sky plus freedom until Saturday,:)

Quote: Marc P @ July 14 2010, 9:57 PM BST

She's on holiday with her mother, if you like!, in Ibiza! So have some sky plus freedom until Saturday,:)

Ah!! :)

Quote: Marc P @ July 14 2010, 9:57 PM BST

Have they gone clubbing?

Quote: zooo @ July 14 2010, 10:10 PM BST

Have they gone clubbing?

I jolly hope not! :)

Heh. I always forget there are other things people can do there.

They are in a non clubbing bit. seemingly a lot cheaper than I thought. Might try it out in sept or sometime cooler.

Quote: Marc P @ July 14 2010, 10:37 PM BST

They are in a non clubbing bit. seemingly a lot cheaper than I thought. Might try it out in sept or sometime cooler.

I thought you'd be a more Barcelona type of chap.

Did you watch District 13, Marc P?

Skeletons

It won Best British Film at the Edinburgh Film Festival, but in all honesty I found it a little laboured.

The opening 20 mins were near-perfect in setting the tone with beautiful cinematography and dry, oddball humour. However, at approximately 21 minutes in I realised that it lacked direction and there was no discernable story arc to drive the quirkiness.

Saying that my friends really liked it; but bear in mind they have self-consciously 'arty' haircuts and like Sufjan Stevens.

Hopefully watching Inception this weekend; looking forward to it.

Little Miss Sunshine.

Good movie, a bit different from what I was expecting.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ July 16 2010, 12:34 PM BST

Little Miss Sunshine.

Good movie, a bit different from what I was expecting.

Great film.

I love Little Miss Sunshine.

Her performance at the end

lol

A documentary called The King of Kong, all about the battle to get the world record for the highest Donkey Kong (arcade game) score. I loved it! Incredibly funny, nerdy and moving. I'm not often given to writing in the style of pretentious reviewers, but it was a glorious celebration of geek testosterone. A must-see for anyone who played arcade games.