Ashes To Ashes Page 16

Well f**k me sideways, that was amazing! :D

Thanks for not f**king it up writers!!

So Nelson is God?

Saint Peter maybe.

Daniel Mays was great in that, really quite disturbing by the end.

And that ending felt exactly right too. Brilliant. I'm glad it had Gene carrying on by the end too.

So that's that then. I loved it! Keats actually terrified me. I'm off to the pub.

Mays was great, an excellent performance. Loved the snorting etc.

Quote: Nil Putters @ May 21 2010, 10:34 PM BST

Mays was great, an excellent performance. Loved the snorting etc.

Yes, compleltely demonic by the end. And the ending would suggest that Gene will carry on, and Keats will be back to test him again, and again, and on it will go.

Exactly, I thought it was right (although sad) that Gene carried on to help guide others.

And Keats's videos! :( Awww

Am never going in a pub again.

Keats was making some rather scary noises at the end.

That was pretty good! Sad there was no Sam Tyler reappearance, although I believe we saw his sillhouette for a couple of seconds in the middle.

Quote: zooo @ May 21 2010, 10:39 PM BST

Am never going in a pub again.

:D

Me and my mate are big Ashes to Ashes and Life on Mars fans. We were both up for it tonight. I didn't have a clue what it was about. So I rang him up and said 'What the f**k was that all about?' and he said 'I haven't got a f**king clue' Can anyone throw any light onto what it was about? I'm very confused.

I think if he'd turned up as the Master it would have been ace.

Good episode made up for a fairly moribund season. And Kealley finally got some decent chances to act.

Quote: Jack Massey @ May 21 2010, 10:42 PM BST

Me and my mate are big Ashes to Ashes and Life on Mars fans. We were both up for it tonight. I didn't have a clue what it was about. So I rang him up and said 'What the f**k was that all about?' and he said 'I haven't got a f**king clue' Can anyone throw any light onto what it was about? I'm very confused.

I don't like to say, in case I'm wrong. ;)

Which bits didn't you get?

It seemed pretty clear by the end really!

Quote: sootyj @ May 21 2010, 10:42 PM BST

Good episode made up for a fairly moribund season.

Moribund? Dear God.

Quote: zooo @ May 21 2010, 10:44 PM BST

I don't like to say, in case I'm wrong. ;)

Which bits didn't you get?

Kind of like the whole storyline. It makes no sense to me at all. And what happened to Sam Tyler?