Ashes To Ashes Page 11

See Amazon product listing
[p=http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/852137/Funland/Product.html]
[h=495988]

:)

Quote: Mickeza @ April 16 2010, 10:06 PM BST

That scene in the house toward the end was acted brilliantly by Ray (Dean Andrews?)

It was very powerful stuff, wasn't it?

Quote: Matthew Stott @ April 16 2010, 10:47 PM BST

Seems it was Ray's turn this time to hear the Life On Mars music! I wonder where all that's heading . . ?

Dunno, but the characters are in turn becoming heros, then 'hearing' the music from the Sam era. Also Sam seems to be an important character in this series. So putting 2 and 2 together...erm...still dunno.

This topic has gone quiet. Last week they trashed the Blue Peter garden.
This week they killed Ben Elton.
Nice!

I wonder what Hunt said to the bad guy that made him so upset at the end? 'The Truth', as he called it. Interesting! There seemed to be quite a lot of import put on the moment when they were singing Danny Boy, it fealt quite weird and creepy; any relevance there do you think?

Quote: Matthew Stott @ May 2 2010, 11:58 AM BST

I wonder what Hunt said to the bad guy that made him so upset at the end? 'The Truth', as he called it. Interesting!

Mmmm, I loved that bit. Very intrigued to find out what it was.

Yes, that was strange. Obviously something about Alex judging by the bad guys reaction, but what?

Quote: Matthew Stott @ May 2 2010, 11:58 AM BST

..../any relevance there do you think?

I'm afraid I'm completely lost when it comes to picking up on the clues. What do all the stars mean? Why are characters seeing them when Alex isn't even there? Why is Hunt destroying evidence? What's it all got to do with Sam Tyler? Who is the half-faced man? What's the significance of Keats? WTF are those snatches of Life On Mars all about? Why is there always a boring interrogation bit in the middle of each episode?

Anyway, I'm particularly enjoying the cast, especially Marshall Lancaster as DC Chris Skelton. Him funny.

Keats with Viv at the end. Lordy Lordy that was creepy!

A good story idea and the idea of the guy who thought he was Sam was gneius. But too many clunky unconvincing plot devices and Gene is getting to be rather dull.

Keats is such an great, mysterious character. Tonights episode was mind-blowing, I have no idea what's going on but I like it and can't wait for the final. Great acting from everyone.

I thought last nights episode was the greatest yet of 'Ashes to Ashes'

A bit too ordinary for my liking tonight.

Really?! I thought it was terrific; all leading up to the final end.

This is about as good as television can get for me. It's just so exciting. Here are a few points to think about going into the final episode:
1. The Policemans Grave (Is it Tyler or Martin Summers from Series 2)?
2. What's with the stars?
3. What's with the voices?
4. What's Nelson from the Railway Arms got to do with it?
5. Why did the South African fellar just dissapear when speaking with Chris. They were talking about Nelson Mandella. Is that connected with Nelson from the Railway Arms?

It does remind of Lost a bit.
In the sense that I think they are tending to make it up as they go along a bit & are trying to cram as many set ups/answers as they can towards the end in order to make the finale work in a satisfactory manner.
But had they known how it would end in the first place it would have been a lot better.