Outnumbered - Series 3 Page 7

Quote: EllieJP @ April 21 2010, 9:24 AM BST

Laughing out loud Yeah, that was funny. I like how realistic they make that with the little girl playing on her own. :)

They say a lot of it is improvised, so maybe they just let her play. She is quite a star when it comes to acting, I don't think I've seen someone that age act so naturally.

I'm a late comer to this series and enjoying it very much. My initial problem was lack of familiarity, as asking too many cheeky questions at that age would get me a thick ear, told to shut up or a brisk 'because I said so.'
Parents today such light weights.

This is the only series I've watched of it. Loved the first one, was a bit disappointed by episode 2, but definetly back on form again this week. Loved the 'Wankershire' line.

Quote: Nogget @ April 23 2010, 4:39 PM BST

They say a lot of it is improvised, so maybe they just let her play. She is quite a star when it comes to acting, I don't think I've seen someone that age act so naturally.

I'm sure part of it is improvised, but that line about the clowns must have been scripted as it was razor sharp funny.

For the record I really liked this week's episode. The tennis was funny (with Michael Fenton Stevens - love him), as was the speed bumps (Alex MacQueen, another yay from me!)

Outnumbered needs to be commended for keeping the quality up - Series 3 is 'as funny' as the previous stuff - which is actually a really hard thing to achieve.

Wonder if the US version will be completely crap or only slightly crap. Mind you the US Office worked well, so you never know!

My only problem with the show is Claire Skinner, the mum. She's very good at what she does, but she sticks out as being an 'actor' compared to the rest of the cast.

Quote: Nogget @ April 30 2010, 7:30 PM BST

My only problem with the show is Claire Skinner, the mum.

I like her. Maybe it's because I think she's milftastic.

Quote: Mark @ April 26 2010, 10:44 AM BST

The tennis was funny (with Michael Fenton Stevens - love him), as was the speed bumps (Alex MacQueen, another yay from me!)

Indeed. And did you spot Phil Pope in the tennis match?

I only got to watch it last night. Thought it was very good again. I love Karen so much! She stole the episode I thought.

That was brilliant. The cat picture and the "stripey baby" made me laugh a lot.

I'm getting last weeks episode again. :( What's going on?!

Oh, it's not. Incredible similar though there for a minute.

That was *very* funny last night. Top marks!

Dan

Going to watch it on iPlayer on lunch today. :)

Great stuff again last night!

Really good last night. Some surprisingly good acting from Hugh Dennis. Quite moving. Hope they repeat the first two series at some point. Such a latecomer.