Outnumbered - Series 3 Page 9

Quote: Aaron @ May 14 2010, 9:31 PM BST

The repeat is on Wednesday night at 10:30.

Cheers Aaron, I'll stick a reminder on. Not that keen on iPlayer.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ May 14 2010, 10:51 AM BST

Really good last night. Some surprisingly good acting from Hugh Dennis. Quite moving. Hope they repeat the first two series at some point. Such a latecomer.

They'll all on YouTube John.

Quote: DaButt @ May 14 2010, 8:00 PM BST

Just watched the latest episode. A little darker than normal, but the worst part was Brick's lousy accent.

Agreed. The accent was terrible. Fortunately, the episode was good enough that it wasn't a big deal.

Quote: Jack Massey @ May 16 2010, 3:44 PM BST

They'll all on YouTube John.

Cheers Jack. Much obliged.

I think I live in an Outnumbered storyline. Last week I took a glance at my youngest's homework, and she'd written a very touching piece about family life, including the sentence "my daddy and his girlfriend broke up because she wanted to have babies and he didn't".

Really emotional story line this week. Thought Brick was funny although yes, bad accent.

The accent was a darnsight better than many of the "British" accents we're subjected to on American film and television programmes.

I didn't really notice the accent. But I'm sure that was only because I knew he was English so must have been subconsciously expecting it to be crap.

Although I'm still confused about accents. Since House's attempt sounds massively fake to me, but most Americans seem to say it's perfect.

Quote: zooo @ May 17 2010, 1:00 PM BST

House's attempt sounds massively fake to me, but most Americans seem to say it's perfect.

It's pretty good. The guy in "Sons of Anarchy" does a good job, too.

As "House", Laurie's accent 1st season was leaning towards bad, but he's got much better since season 2. Still a few spotty moments (seems like "R"'s are the toughest)
When I was younger, I always thought that it should be easy for British folk to fake an American accent, since all they need to do is SING it. ;) (Seems like all singers (Except Madness and Kate Nash maybe) sing in that accent...)

Anyway, I'm really loving this series of Outnumbered. I was worried after the 1st episode, but it's been solid every since. Ben's chess playing was brilliant!

Another good episode last night. Quality sitcom.

I thought the best episode of the series tonight. Excellent.

I'm just getting ready to watch it. I love the show.

Good, but not great. Pity it's over so soon.

I need more nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.