Outnumbered - Series 3 Page 5

Just watched it on the iPlayer and thought it was great!

Great episode - best one for some time :-)

Yeah, that was ace. Yey! :)

"Black - the colour of death." Laughing out loud

Hmmm, some easily pleased viewers here. It's got a little smug, this sitcom, imo and many of the situations look like they come from an agency that churns them out. They have a neat little formula which theoretically could run for another 15 series, just like they do in America. Not for me, this show.

I liked the chess match too.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ April 15 2010, 10:21 PM BST

Hmmm, some easily pleased viewers here. It's got a little smug, this sitcom, imo and many of the situations look like they come from an agency that churns them out. They have a neat little formula which theoretically could run for another 15 series, just like they do in America. Not for me, this show.

If you think that Ellie and myself are easily pleased by this series then you obviously have not read this or previous series' threads.

I watched the repeat of the first episode on BBC4 last night and quite clearly- it was the most I'd laughed for a long time and I actually needed my inhaler at the end of it and I'm not joking there.
Tonights one was okay, but none of them laugh out moments that were all over the first episode of the third series.

What about a hexagon?

Yes - brilliant.

Was the chess match woman in 2 point 4 Children?

Yes, it was Bill or Ben. Can never remember which was the woman's name.

Bit of a Coop

Quote: zooo @ April 16 2010, 1:03 AM BST

Yes, it was Bill or Ben. Can never remember which was the woman's name.

I thought it was Rona (Bill's friend).

Quote: Alan Cornforth @ April 15 2010, 10:27 PM BST

If you think that Ellie and myself are easily pleased by this series then you obviously have not read this or previous series' threads.

Indeed. Last weeks was not good for me.

Quote: Richard Wells @ April 16 2010, 8:07 AM BST

I thought it was Rona (Bill's friend).

Oh yeah! Of course it was!
Do ignore me, I was tired and braindead. :)