Outnumbered - Series 3

Returns on Thursday 8th April at 9:30pm (right after the new series of HIGNFY) for 6 episodes. Can't wait!

Episode Guide: https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/outnumbered/episodes/3/

Oh yey! Now this is very good news! :) 6 episodes though! :(

Wooo, wooo

Quote: Aaron @ March 24 2010, 6:58 PM BST

Returns on Thursday 8th April at 9:30pm (right after the new series of HIGNFY) for 6 episodes. Can't wait! :D

Is Thursday the new BBC One comedy zone?

Quote: chipolata @ March 31 2010, 10:38 AM BST

Is Thursday the new BBC One comedy zone?

Remember, 'Thursdays Are Funny'! Then, for no particular reason, Thursdays weren't funny anymore! Now they're funny again! (Except it's probably just because this week is Good Friday and hence they're running a Bank Holiday schedule, with people away from the telly over Easter.)

No, it's every week. Have I Got News For You kicks off tomorrow at 9:30pm, and returns in the 9:00pm slot for the rest of the run.

Looking forward to it. I wonder how many more series they could actually do? It feels, after the two youngest pass a certain age, it might lose something.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ March 31 2010, 1:08 PM BST

Looking forward to it. I wonder how many more series they could actually do? It feels, after the two youngest pass a certain age, it might lose something.

Well that's why Andy Hamilton and Guy Jenkin wanted to shoot two series back-to-back, but the BBC said no, the stupid loveable c**ts. :)

Quote: Tim Walker @ March 31 2010, 1:16 PM BST

Well that's why Andy Hamilton and Guy Jenkin wanted to shoot two series back-to-back, but the BBC said no, the stupid loveable c**ts. :)

Andy and Guy or the BBC?

The BBC.

As the new Director of Programming at the BBC I have given Ben and Karen a remit to read the 6 o'clock news, present Newsnight with Paxman and do daytime TV on a budget of 50p each :-)

Oh, now THAT I would love to see.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ March 31 2010, 1:08 PM BST

What you talkin' about Willis?

It's quite funny - but.......

That boy with the curly hair is such a horrendous brat.

Superb. As a bit of a London geek, the surroundings whilst on the bus not being in order bugged me a little. But superb.