Outnumbered - Series 3 Page 3

Quote: Tim Walker @ April 9 2010, 11:51 AM BST

Ramona has rather become the star of the show -

She's been the star, and the main source of funny, since the first episode! :D

A random thing about the first episode, did anyone else notice an extra who looked the spit of Frankie Boyle? He was in the scene at Trafalgar Square around 8min into the show on a tight shot of Hugh Dennis's head?

Quote: Matthew Stott @ April 9 2010, 1:11 PM BST

She's been the star, and the main source of funny, since the first episode! :D

I was being diplomatic, you fool! Angry

Quote: Tim Walker @ April 9 2010, 1:58 PM BST

I was being diplomatic, you fool! Angry

Should I not point out that the older boys character is a bit lacking in humour then?

I think they're just going for realistic with his character at the moment.

And maybe his typical miserable teenager-ness causing situations which can then be funny. Rather than him being funny himself.

I think I used to be able to relate because they were funny cheeky not rude cheeky. I would never have been allowed to speak so rudely to my parents like that or misbehave like that without getting in huge trouble. So I find it difficult to find it funny.

I know a lot of kids from nice middle-class families that are as bad or worse than that.

God, poor parents.

I just know I'm going to have horrible kids like that. I just know it. :(

Quote: EllieJP @ April 9 2010, 3:29 PM BST

God, poor parents.

Don't have kids, easy; just be a hands on aunty or something.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ April 9 2010, 3:31 PM BST

hands on aunty

I did that. Big mistake.

Quote: EllieJP @ April 9 2010, 3:29 PM BST

God, poor parents.

:D

But they're not horrible kids really. Who wants scared, goody-two shoes children?

And it only lasts for a few years. Their oldest is being an arse now, but last series he was lovely, and when he's about 19 he'll go back to being lovely again.

Quote: zooo @ April 9 2010, 3:37 PM BST

And it only lasts for a few years.

YEARS?!

The whole point with him being bored and rude was to show him later actually showing that he was interested and taking everything in.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ April 9 2010, 3:39 PM BST

The whole point with him being bored and rude was to show him later actually showing that he was interested and taking everything in.

Yeah, but it wasn't funny. Not saying everything has or should be funny though, it was obviously supposed to be one of those heart warming thingies.