Outnumbered - Series 3 Page 6

This week's wasn't as good as last weeks for me, but still some great moments.

Quote: jhmagic1 @ April 16 2010, 12:55 AM BST

Was the chess match woman in 2 point 4 Children?

Yep, Julia Hills. (Who played Rona, as has been said.)

Agree with Bigfella: some great stuff there - I laughed out loud a lot - but probably episode 1 was more consistently funny throughout, for me.

I loved the elephant in the room bit in the second episode. The quick jokes like these, combined with the twisted (but flawless) logic of the kids make this show brilliant, in my opinion.

Quote: jhmagic1 @ April 16 2010, 12:55 AM BST

Was the chess match woman in 2 point 4 Children?

I don't think so. Do you mean Julia Hills? Not her I'm sure.

It was definitely Rona!

Quote: Chappers @ April 19 2010, 6:40 PM BST

I don't think so. Do you mean Julia Hills? Not her I'm sure.

It was.

Quote: Aaron @ April 19 2010, 6:58 PM BST

It was.

I really thought I would have recognised her.

Just got round to watching episode 2. A big improvement on the first one, and very much back to form. Nice to have a house-based episode again. Great stuff!

"Oh no, I'm sitting on Ant."

Laughing out loud Yeah, that was funny. I like how realistic they make that with the little girl playing on her own. :)

This weeks fell flat for me. Hope it picks up next week.

Sadly doesn't seem to be on next week - TV has been taken over by Snooker and the election...

Last night's episode was only the second I've watched and I did rather enjoy it.

How does this series rank with the first two? Have I missed the really good eps?
Or has it maintained a decent quality throughout?

Quote: john lucas 101 @ April 23 2010, 4:28 PM BST

Last night's episode was only the second I've watched and I did rather enjoy it.

How does this series rank with the first two? Have I missed the really good eps?
Or has it maintained a decent quality throughout?

I've been re-watching every episode from the beginning in the last week, as my 6 year old loves it, and it's been pretty consistent if you ask me.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ April 23 2010, 4:31 PM BST

I've been re-watching every episode from the beginning in the last week, as my 6 year old loves it, and it's been pretty consistent if you ask me.

Ta. I shall have to check out any reeepeats that they bung on.

First two series are arguably better, but not by any real, noticeable amount. It's maintained a pretty consistent quality.

This week's episode was great.