Gavin & Stacey Page 44

Thanks for reminding me to download this. Wave

Quote: zooo @ December 25 2008, 3:57 PM GMT

Well, they were Smithy dreams I think. And Nessa possibly.

Oh no! It was Bryn!

That is somewhat worrying.

But then Jeremy Clarkson was in my dreams last night, so it's hardly my place to pass comment. >_<

Haha!!

Saucy.

I thought it was as poor as most of the second series. It just confirmed they'll not hit the heights of the first series again.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that this show is rubbish. I've watched a few more times and it is over rated. Yeah there are a few laughs but it is no way hilarious. I think it's absoultely ridiculous talk of it becoming the BBC's new Only Fools And Horses. If it becomes that succesful, there is something wrong with British comedy. I would like to however state just because I don't like it doesn't mean it's not good. It took me a while to like Only Fools And Horses and The Office so maybe the third series might be better.

Edited by Aaron.

Quote: Jeremy Quarshie -Halm @ December 27 2008, 3:50 PM GMT

I'm glad im not the only one who thinks this shows is rubbish.

This place is full of 'em!

As someone who never really got G&S then got drawn in...the Christmas special SUCKED! It was one cultural reference after another! Every scene either had a dance, cultural reference or Smithy calling people funny names.....horrible.

And (correct me if I'm wrong) but was that it? I assumed there must be a part 2 as it just sort off ended with no conclusion.....in fact, what was it even about beyond "Welsh people visit Essex" ??????

Well there's been a third series (apparently) confirmed now - otherwise, no, that's it. No second part.

I don't like it but the people I watched it with are fans, they laughed quite a bit and I found some of it quite funny so I would say it was a hit.

I've always hated this sitcom, but for some reason I started watching the repeats of the second series on BBC 1, and then topped it off with the Christmas special, which I kinda enjoyed.

I dunno what's wrong with me. I don't seem to be so hate-filled anymore it seems. I've even started to watch The IT Crowd. Eh?

I didn't like The IT Crowd to start with but it grew on me, Gavin & Stacey just didn't.

I liked the Christmas special but it could have been better. I do like the characters though. Especialy Brin.

By far and away the best thing on the box over Christmas. Great characters and an excellent story.

Check Out An Exclusive Matt Horne interview:

http://www.t5m.com/nissan-cube-store/matt-horne-talks-design-at-the-nissan-cube-store.html

At least it delays the next series of the sketch show.