I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,880

I hate talking cats because you are guaranteed to fall out with at least 59% of the people you talk to...........:)

Laughing out loud I meant to put 50%. I am a dick.

Quote: Will Cam @ 7th February 2017, 9:49 PM

Laughing out loud I meant to put 50%. I am a dick.

Lol, I thought you were just being very precise.

Quote: zooo @ 7th February 2017, 8:52 PM

All black people should be ethnically cleansed (an opinion held by big Trump fan Richard Spencer). Valid?

Can you ascribe a fan's beliefs/opinions to a third party? If Donald Trump doesn't espouse ethnic cleansing for black people, then it has no place in a discussion of Donald Trump. If Satan materialized in a puff of black smoke wearing a Jeremy Corbyn shirt would it be a reflection of the man himself? No.

Quote: Will Cam @ 7th February 2017, 9:36 PM

I think the reason Trump has so many followers is that the world pendulum had swung so far to the liberal left that a lot of people were saying enough is enough and have knee-jerked to the right ( Brexit is the same). The media (including the TV and Film industries ) are controlled by Liberals/Lefties which is fanning the hysteria.

Yep.

At least the liberal left don't believe all Muslims are potential terrorists, gay men should be subjected to horrific practices to make them straight ( yes, rigour mortis), women are only for being grabbed by the pussy by revolting squirrel headed men, etc , etc., Etc. What bit of 'this creature is insane' do you fail to understand? How much further does he have to go before you realise you're praising a monster?

Quote: DaButt @ 7th February 2017, 9:57 PM

Can you ascribe a fan's beliefs/opinions to a third party? If Donald Trump doesn't espouse ethnic cleansing for black people, then it has no place in a discussion of Donald Trump. If Satan materialized in a puff of black smoke wearing a Jeremy Corbyn shirt would it be a reflection of the man himself? No.

I wasn't talking about Trump's views.
I was arguing that not all opinions are valid due to merely being held.

Trump and Satan mentioned with only one small word between them. I'm sure a psychologist/psychiatrist would make an interesting comment about that.

Quote: keewik @ 7th February 2017, 10:13 PM

At least the liberal left don't believe all Muslims are potential terrorists, gay men should be subjected to horrific practices to make them straight ( yes, rigour mortis), women are only for being grabbed by the pussy by revolting squirrel headed men, etc , etc., Etc. What bit of 'this creature is insane' do you fail to understand? How much further does he have to go before you realise you're praising a monster?

I'm not praising him, I think he's bonkers. But he is a democratically elected bonkers.

An anagram of his name is Damp Lord Nut.

"...... racist, xenophobic morons who voted for him."

After reading his comments on here,I've never considered DaButt any of those.

Quote: wigwam willy @ 7th February 2017, 11:53 PM

"...... racist, xenophobic morons who voted for him."

After reading his comments on here,I've never considered DaButt any of those.

Neither did I, but I'm beginning to wonder.

Quote: Will Cam @ 7th February 2017, 10:55 PM

I'm not praising him, I think he's bonkers. But he is a democratically elected bonkers.

An anagram of his name is Damp Lord Nut.

I'd query 'democratically'. How democratic is it that you're not allowed a direct vote? The so-called (I quote Trump) electoral colleges have to do it for you. Stalin, er mean Hitler, er I mean Trump, had fewer votes overall than his competitor. Is that democracy? And before you give May (whom I abhor) as an example, we vote for a local person to represent our constituency and not for a leader of the country. That's a by product if the general elections.

If you want to blame his election on anybody you should look no further than the Democrats ,Clinton and Obama etc.... the party which should have been looking after the interests of the ordinary working person.

"It's the same the whole world over, It's the poor that get the blame, It's the rich that get the pleasure, Ain't it all a bloody shame."

I understand your point BUT Trump is a monster, no other word for him. How could any decent human being vote him in?

If you wrote a play or a screenplay with a character like that, people would say it was an unbelievable farce. Yet we're stuck with him.

True but I thought that about Thatcher and she won three elections :)

I'm seeing a lot of Americans trying to blame Trump getting elected on other people. It's Obama's fault, the democrats, Hillary, liberals.
Nope, the only people to blame (or thank if you're into that) are the voters who voted for Trump. They seem to be trying to get out of having any responsibility for putting a lunatic in charge of their country. But it's no one else's fault. It's 100% all you.