The Show What You Wrote - series 2 Page 13

Well done! Which subject was it for?

Very impressed with the way TSWYW team are treating writers, sounds very encouraging and helpful. Well done good old BBC.

(I say sounds as I've got nothing from them this series!)

Can't believe it but they'll be recording one of my sketches tomorrow. I was wondering if anyone had a spare ticket for the recording, and/or details of the location and time of the recording as I can't find that on the website.

No worries if not, just thought I'd ask.

Dave

*** TSWYW have kindly allowed me entry to the recording ***

Dave, I was also amazed to get an email today saying I was being recorded for the third show. Totally given up on it. Good luck with getting a ticket. You might try just replying to the email and asking to be on the guest list. I was able to do that last year. Cheers.

Quote: Peej @ 29th June 2014, 9:16 PM BST

Dave, I was also amazed to get an email today saying I was being recorded for the third show. Totally given up on it. Good luck with getting a ticket. You might try just replying to the email and asking to be on the guest list. I was able to do that last year. Cheers.

Thanks, that's actually whats happened, so I'll be going up tomorrow for the recording.

What's your sketch about/ calledso I can look out for it?

Dave

Dave,
Mine's very short (guffaw guffaw) and involves snowing in June! Hope you have a good night.
Pete

Quote: Peej @ 29th June 2014, 10:03 PM BST

Dave,
Mine's very short (guffaw guffaw) and involves snowing in June! Hope you have a good night.
Pete

Thanks, I'm sure it'll be fun. I'll look out for your sketch.

Dave

Well done Dave & Peej!

I'll maybe see you there tomorrow (though I've no idea what you look like) as I'm down there with Mrs JD.

I got the "sorry - didn't make the recording script" email for my rewrite.

Quote: Judgement Dave @ 29th June 2014, 10:27 PM BST

Well done Dave & Peej!

I'll maybe see you there tomorrow (though I've no idea what you look like) as I'm down there with Mrs JD.

I got the "sorry - didn't make the recording script" email for my rewrite.

You can never meet too many Daves! What do you mean you don't klow what I look like? My picture is attached, I'm the grey one.

Quote: David Catstrey @ 29th June 2014, 10:31 PM BST

What do you mean you don't klow what I look like? My picture is attached, I'm the grey one.

I didn't want to define you by ethnicity.

Well done Dave & Peej & anyone else
My rewrite is being recorded as well thankfully

Well done to everyone who's being recorded!

Mine's being recorded tonight too. Really happy to get this far. It's about a blood bank, if anyone who's going would be kind enough to scream themselves hoarse with laughter to help the cause! Well done to everyone else who's got one in too.

Just got an e mail saying my rewrite hadnt made it but then got another e mail saying another sketch had made it through

I got the good email for a show 4 rewrite this afternoon. Is that the show you're in, Steve?