The Show What You Wrote - series 2 Page 16

Quote: Will Cam @ 1st September 2014, 9:27 PM BST

I am typing this in the smallest room in the house before taking doggy out for a walk.

TMI but it's always good to learn new euphemisms.

I thought the last episode was particularly strong. Would anyone here own up to contributing?

Quote: Nogget @ 2nd September 2014, 10:22 AM BST

I thought the last episode was particularly strong. Would anyone here own up to contributing?

I provided some of the laughter. Does that count?

Quote: Judgement Dave @ 2nd September 2014, 6:38 AM BST

TMI but it's always good to learn new euphemisms.

:D

Quote: thebda @ 2nd September 2014, 11:26 AM BST

I did the final sketch about the artist and his muse.

That was a very funny sketch, well done.

I agree that this was a strong episode with most sketches hitting the mark. I particularly liked the Mr Men sketch and thought the one about the artist painting nothing but cherubs and fat women was funny in its own right but also enhanced by a great performance.

Quote: thebda @ 2nd September 2014, 11:26 AM BST

I did the final sketch about the artist and his muse.

Kudos.

Quote: Judgement Dave @ 2nd September 2014, 10:47 AM BST

I provided some of the laughter. Does that count?

Yes, but don't get your cock out at the show again.

I've liked them all so far, but this was my favourite episode. I did the Mona Lisa sketch.

Looking forward to the next episode, hopefully it will carry on the quality (although this is the episode I didn't get anything in, so I'm sure it'll be the best one yet!) and will be back for another run next year.

Now to work on some puns for Newsjack!

Nice sketch young Man.

Have only listened to the last episode so far but will work my way backwards. The Muse sketch was particularly good, sounded like Billy Connolly doing the dirty phone call!
All those great ideas that I didn't think of ;(
Well done to all.

Yeah well done all great stuff.
I had a sketch about Mousetraps in the Science & nature one.

Mine was the one about the blood bank in science and nature. I really enjoyed the whole series, to be fair. The standard was high throughout. Roll on series three!

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 5th September 2014, 1:52 PM BST

Yeah well done all great stuff.
I had a sketch about Mousetraps in the Science & nature one.

Ah, I heard your name at the end and wondered what was yours. I really loved that sketch!

I'm enjoying this series a lot more than the last one, top marks to all of you who have been selected. I think grouping the sketches by theme rather than style has made for a much better show, and I think some of the sketches are getting more time to breathe this series, which has improved it. So, yes, well-played contributors. Wave

Apologies for bumping an old thread, but...

I've just received an email asking for payment details. It ended up in my junk mail folder. Just thought I'd bring it to people's attention in case, like me, they check their junk emails infrequently.

Carry on.

Quote: andysteph81 @ 3rd October 2014, 9:18 PM BST

Apologies for bumping an old thread, but...

I've just received an email asking for payment details. It ended up in my junk mail folder. Just thought I'd bring it to people's attention in case, like me, they check their junk emails infrequently.

Carry on.

Mine just arrived too - got straight through, but many thanks for flagging up just in case

I'm still waiting for the one saying they're using something I wrote.