Newsjack - Series 9 Page 9

Well done everyone! Back to the drawing board for me...

Quote: Peej @ September 19 2013, 4:42 PM BST

My god! I'm in the credits. Not felt this good since sold a one liner to Week Ending in the Nineties. (And I've got married and had kids in mean time) I'm sure it's for a one liner again, as my one sketch was about Royal Mail but with no mention of postman pat.

Yay! Congratulations! And mighty honoured that we have a Weekender in our number, too.

Viv

All eyes are on you Viv to let us know when you get the email so we stop secretly hoping for a recorded but cut email

Quote: blahblah @ September 19 2013, 4:59 PM BST

All eyes are on you Viv to let us know when you get the email so we stop secretly hoping for a recorded but cut email

Yeah, Viv is our leader!

My name's not on the list and I had a sitcom script rejected this week so I'm not keeping it secret - I'll take a 'cut' email about now.

Quote: mikemcc @ September 19 2013, 5:12 PM BST

Yeah, Viv is our leader!

My name's not on the list and I had a sitcom script rejected this week so I'm not keeping it secret - I'll take a 'cut' email about now.

Cor, I should milk this World Leader Pretend status as long as poss. Nothing yet, though...

We have faith in you, Leader Viv.

Congrats Viv and Peej! There were definitely a few more names I recognised in the credits list last night so expecting some people on here to get the 'cut' e-mail.

FINALLY! Message has just gone out.

Really hope some of you guys made the recording.

Nuffin!

I'm off to the co-op for some own brand bourbon.

(whiskey and biscuits)

E-mails have been sent out...sorry didn't mean to tread on your toes there Kim Jong Viv.

Nothing. Fortunately I'm in the Maldives with a free bar and jacuzzi so that makes itbetter, and if a fathers for justice/testicle size joke did make it in, I'll drunkenly take it as mine.

No silver medal for me either

Finally got the affirmative email. Having told everyone I know I was on it would have been tad embarrassing to not make final edit.

Well done all, looking forward to the first show tonight..even though I'm not on it Angry :)

I got an email from Hotel Chocolat.

It's as if they know.