Newsjack - Series 9 Page 8

Quote: DubiousG @ September 19 2013, 8:48 AM BST

Thanks Viv, for saving me an afternoon of refreshing my inbox. Might actually get some work done for a change. Well done for getting something on!

Yes, thank you, mine aren't there either. I hope you're going to all the recordings, you have a much better memory than me!

Quote: Bonzo @ September 19 2013, 9:13 AM BST

Yes, thank you, mine aren't there either. I hope you're going to all the recordings, you have a much better memory than me!

I barely remember any of the one liners (of which, of course, there were far more recorded than sketches).

One more I've just remembered (this is like a drunk slowly remembering what happened the previous night, isn't it?) is:
5p plastic bag charge - man is going to move nearer to the supermarket and shop there 27 times in a day to avoid charge.

Quote: V Riddoch @ September 18 2013, 9:32 PM BST

SKETCHES
Snakes and Ladders (that was me! Though you'd hardly recognise it, but all for the better!)

You see, I know a good sketch idea when I hear it. :)

And good that they read out the writers names at the end now with no applause so you can hear who's got something in the recording. Just a shame one particular name wasn't on the list...

Quote: StephenM @ September 19 2013, 11:04 AM BST

You see, I know a good sketch idea when I hear it. :)

And good that they read out the writers names at the end now with no applause so you can hear who's got something in the recording. Just a shame one particular name wasn't on the list...

Thanks, Stephen; I must admit I got a bit of a buzz from hearing Lewis read my name out (especially since, as a fellow Scot, he didn't finish on a lazy 'k').

Sorry you didn't make it through this week. I did look out for you last night but couldn't spot you. Hope to bump into you in future weeks.

Not looking too promising then. Ah well, such is life. Onward and downward...

Well done Viv don't let the fame go to your head.

Quote: StephenM @ September 19 2013, 11:04 AM BST

Good point...our spies no longer have to try to remember anything from the sketches themselves, they just have to memorise the list of names at the end! :)

Writer's list up already -Viv made the cut (congrats!), but I don't recognise m/any other names (though I am out of the loop a bit these days!)

Stefan Arif

Robin Bell

James Bugg

Kev Core

Alex Collier

Andy Crick

Max David

Benjamin Dixon

Jessica Fostekew

Jez Gee

Michael Goodman

Nathan Gower

Martin Hastie

Gabby Hutchinson-Crouch

Caspian James

Peter Jump

Danny Kenny

Tom Little

Grainne Maguire

Graeme McCarthy

Simon Paul Miller

John Newton

Vivienne Riddoch

Kevin Shepherd

Andrew Spence

Diane Spencer

Jim Spiers

Idil Sukan

Guy Veale

Marc Wyn Jones

It's off to critique for me.

Nothing for me. congrats to those who made it

Quote: radiat10n @ September 19 2013, 4:24 PM BST

Writer's list up already -Viv made the cut (congrats!), but I don't recognise m/any other names (though I am out of the loop a bit these days!)

Stefan Arif

Robin Bell

James Bugg

Kev Core

Alex Collier

Andy Crick

Max David

Benjamin Dixon

Jessica Fostekew

Jez Gee

Michael Goodman

Nathan Gower

Martin Hastie

Gabby Hutchinson-Crouch

Caspian James

Peter Jump

Danny Kenny

Tom Little

Grainne Maguire

Graeme McCarthy

Simon Paul Miller

John Newton

Vivienne Riddoch

Kevin Shepherd

Andrew Spence

Diane Spencer

Jim Spiers

Idil Sukan

Guy Veale

Marc Wyn Jones

The in-the-show emails haven't gone out yet so I'm guessing the recorded-but-not-broadcast ones haven't, either.

My god! I'm in the credits. Not felt this good since sold a one liner to Week Ending in the Nineties. (And I've got married and had kids in mean time) I'm sure it's for a one liner again, as my one sketch was about Royal Mail but with no mention of postman pat.

Well done Peej!

Dammit!

I mean, well done all!

Sketches up in critique and I've started a reject thread for one liners