Status report Page 4,360

Making another Chicago-style pizza for tonight's neighborhood poker game. The smell of it cooking is driving me crazy. Lovey

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ March 17 2012, 10:27 PM GMT

Nice pun butty.. and look what the establishment did with him..

I don't know that a high profile Scientologist could really be called "establishment".

The weekend went to fast..again. Don't want to go to work tomorrow but do need to pay the rent and phone bill. Guess it's off to work in the morning then.

Did you make the comedy festival?

Quote: AJGO @ March 18 2012, 11:29 AM GMT

Did you make the comedy festival?

Slight possibility now I may be able to go to one of the saturday shows but I wouldn't know until I was down there by which time the shows will have sold out especially since it's the long weekend.

My local comedy festival is on at the moment and was going to go and see an act on Saturday night but it didn't work out. It was the only night that they the act I wanted to see was on.

If I'm really lucky tomorrow after work I will get a ticket to Ross Noble for Tuesday or wednesday night.

Ooh, that'll help you get through the Monday :)

Just had a look- still seats available. Seeing one act out of four on my list is better than none.

Chatting to storyboard artist about a production I'm involved in. Suppose that kinda makes me a producer? Gonna be awesome though.

Good stuff Gav. Have u quit the day job yet?

Quote: bigfella @ March 18 2012, 2:31 PM GMT

Good stuff Gav. Have u quit the day job yet?

Not yet, I probably could. But I'm hiring out for a better skillset and to hopefully not kill myself, this time.

Got a ticket to Ross Noble.

Feeling slightly offended, asked a friend if they'd like to catch up soon but they didn't know when they were free. Told them to let me know as a mutual friend of ours might come out as well and they suddenly know when they're free.

The secret to a good social life - latch onto someone popular.

Quote: Tursiops @ March 19 2012, 9:47 AM GMT

The secret to a good social life - latch onto someone popular.

Do you suggest attaching yourself with velcro or just piggy-back riding them?

Arg. Just read that one of the TV channels here is planing on making an Aussie version of Jersey Shore. Think I might sell my TV.

The music poll I'm doing for my radio show is now been linked to an epilepsy charity and the good news is you don't have to donate if you don't want to! ;)

Basically I am willing to donate 10p for every poll voter up to a maximum of £25 (250 voters). However, if we get to 1000 voters I'll double it to £50.

Therefore, circulate the the following blog post and music poll link to your friends or Twitter feeds so as many people take part as possible. There's also a link to the charity's Just Giving page on there for those who want to donate personally.

http://youngepilepsy-peterborough.blogspot.co.uk

Many thanks