Status report Page 4,356

Quote: sootyj @ March 15 2012, 1:04 PM GMT

To all you fox lovers, where's your Messiah now?

The picture isn't showing - just a red cross. I suspect the Fox God is dealing with your anti-fox behaviour.

Quote: DaButt @ March 15 2012, 1:25 PM GMT

I just read that there are two separate observation wheels planned for Las Vegas and both will be larger than the Eye. I propose that they be named the Las Vegas EyeSoars.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2011/may/31/ferris-wheel/

As I pointed out in the gambling thread, you don't build those on winners !

My wife's nan asked her today if "black children go to the same schools as normal people or do they have special ones." :( and Laughing out loud all at the same time.

Wow!

Quote: zooo @ March 15 2012, 9:31 PM GMT

Wow!

I know!

There are special schools, right?

For mental oldies? Yes.

Quote: zooo @ March 15 2012, 9:34 PM GMT

For mental oldies? Yes.

I'm glad I don't teach there. I'd almost rather be at one of them black schools.

Lol.

In other news. Are they really remaking Total Recall? With Colin f**king Farrell?

*kills Hollywood*

Quote: zooo @ March 15 2012, 9:43 PM GMT

Lol.

In other news. Are they really remaking Total Recall? With Colin f**king Farrell?

*kills Hollywood*

He'll look shit with three breasts.

(who'll play the Sharon Stone role? Whistling nnocently )

Will he dress up as a weird fat woman? Pah.

Total recall is probably a phrase the DVD distributors will be hearing alot.

Quote: zooo @ March 15 2012, 9:47 PM GMT

Will he dress up as a weird fat woman? Pah.

I reckon if it'd help him get laid he would.

If he did, my phone number is...

Quote: zooo @ March 15 2012, 9:43 PM GMT

Lol.

*kills Hollywood*

In fairness I always thought the original Total Recall was a let down. It could be improved upon in my opinion. Whats up with Colin Farrell? He was great in 'Tigerland' and 'In Bruges' but awful in just about everything else he has ever done *makes no sense*

:O
I adore Total Recall. There is literally nothing they could have done better in my opinion!

Now if it was Hugh Grant...