Status report Page 4,358

Do what I do

Take a couple of really f**ked up scripts and smile like a mormon through out

It means 'cool' person

Or 'tosser' as I prefer

Hipsters

Ironic cardigans, stupid haircuts, skinny jeans, fashionable jadedness.

F**king hate hipster. I went shopping for jeans a while ago, could find anything that wasn't f**king stupid looking. So no new jeans for me.

*waits for next popular fashion*

Quote: Lee @ March 16 2012, 8:44 PM GMT

F**king hate hipster. I went shopping for jeans a while ago, could find anything that wasn't f**king stupid looking. So no new jeans for me.

*waits for next popular fashion*

I gave up trying to look fashionable a while ago when all women's clothing had a diamante or sequin vomit somewhere on it. I now exclusively shop in middle-aged-WI-attending-lady shops and I'm much happier.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ March 16 2012, 8:45 PM GMT

F***in 'ell! Your Uni is so infested?

Haven't you seen them? they're everywhere! Particularly at the Tate Modern, you can't bloody move for posing tossers pretending they know what they're looking at but are above being impressed. It's not a uni thing, it's a Raindance thing, so all the indie wankers will be there! Woohoo.

Quote: Harridan @ March 16 2012, 8:50 PM GMT

I gave up trying to look fashionable a while ago when all women's clothing had a diamante or sequin vomit somewhere on it. I now exclusively shop in middle-aged-WI-attending-lady shops and I'm much happier.

I've never followed current fashions but it's inevitable if you want to buy new clothes. I've always relied on Burtons but even they have succumbed to this hipster bollocks. Not that they never stocked this bullshit but atleast there was an alternative.

That is a brilliant picture. Laughing out loud

Quote: Harridan @ March 16 2012, 8:50 PM GMT

M&S? Must admit it's a great regret I'm too old to have a diamond in my navel and wear a seqinned midi top (old-fashioned name). Of course my father did once tell me that if it was the fashion to go out with your bare arse painted blue, I'd be doing it.

Got my first proper singing gig tomorrow evening for St Paddys day...all last minute and only met the guitarist today to rehearse for an hour...am trying not to panic!

Quote: Harridan @ March 16 2012, 8:39 PM GMT

That was taken at the last BCG meet up, right? Let's see whom I haven't met: Stott, Godot, Will Cam?

Quote: Shandonbelle @ March 16 2012, 10:23 PM GMT

Got my first proper singing gig tomorrow evening for St Paddys day...all last minute and only met the guitarist today to rehearse for an hour...am trying not to panic!

Ooh, 'citing. Good luck! Where is it happening, a pub or something?

I am wondering what an unverified member is.

Aye, upstairs in a club, before the main band start downstairs, so hopefully noone will be that bothered if it's a disaster!

Quote: bigfella @ March 16 2012, 10:33 PM GMT

I am wondering what an unverified member is.

Catholic.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ March 16 2012, 10:35 PM GMT

Aye, upstairs in a club, before the main band start downstairs, so hopefully noone will be that bothered if it's a disaster!

Youtube it!!!

Quote: Marc P @ March 16 2012, 10:35 PM GMT

Youtube it!!!

I don't think holding a camera will be wise...will just about be able to hold the mike!