Status report Page 4,363

Been stripping... the wallpaper. Not finished yet. :(

Dealing with blue screen of death hell. I'm not ready for this laptop to die yet!

Was watching the Apprentice last night while playing Wordfeud on my phone. The Wordfeud scene was pretty quiet, so I played a random opponent. I got 'horny craig' whose profile picture was (presumably) him holding his erect penis. This made me Laughing out loud, not least because the profile pics are bloody tiny and I was squinting at it thinking, 'Is that a cock'?. He resigned before making a move, presumably because my name indicates I'm male.

Now, how successful can this strategy possibly be? Hoping that you'll find a female opponent who's into scrabble type games who's going to see a pic of a man holding his willy and see he's given himself the monicker 'Horny Craig' and go 'Phwoar', does not seem to be terribly likely.

That's how I met my boyfriend... Daring Dave.

The poll for my radio show has been running for 6 days now and for the first time we have a tie for number one! In fact we have a tie for positions 23, 18, 16, 14, 11, 9 and 5 and that's after 875 individual song votes! It's still all to play for...

It doesn't look like we'll get to 250 individual voters like I wanted but it would be great to get over 100 voters and 1000 votes so if you haven't already then please complete the poll.

http://www.yourfreepoll.com/egafqokcsp.html

I will say no more about this until I publish the final results next week.

</spam>

Quote: Rob H @ March 22 2012, 9:12 AM GMT

I got 'horny craig' whose profile picture was (presumably) him holding his erect penis. This made me Laughing out loud, not least because the profile pics are bloody tiny and I was squinting at it thinking, 'Is that a cock'?.

This happens to me with full-sized pictures. So that's what happened to Craig H.

Now, how successful can this strategy possibly be? Hoping that you'll find a female opponent who's into scrabble type games who's going to see a pic of a man holding his willy and see he's given himself the monicker 'Horny Craig' and go 'Phwoar', does not seem to be terribly likely.

There's a bussiness idea. Start a website/ invent ann app that combines word based games with something like chat Roullette.

Was watching the Apprentice last night while playing Wordfeud on my phone. The Wordfeud scene was pretty quiet, so I played a random opponent. I got 'horny craig' whose profile picture was (presumably) him holding his erect penis. This made me Laughing out loud, not least because the profile pics are bloody tiny and I was squinting at it thinking, 'Is that a cock'?. He resigned before making a move, presumably because my name indicates I'm male.

It's how David Mitchell got Victoria Corren.

Quote: Harridan @ March 21 2012, 9:45 PM GMT

Dealing with blue screen of death hell. I'm not ready for this laptop to die yet!

BSOD nowadays is usually a hardware error, often caused by something getting too hot.

Possibly your laptop has collected too much dust & fluff inside for the low power fan to blow it out. Make sure you are not obstructing the air vents.

Secondly it can very often help if you 'ease' the connections of any plugs, sockets & memory chip strips etc. i.e. move them a bit without actually disconnecting it, then push it back into place. The metal to metal wipe done by this scrapes off any oxides that have formed on the connections.

Be sure to earth your body when doing this by repeatedly touching a radiator or the external metal case of an electrical device such as a TV, DVD recorder/player etc (anything that is plugged into the mains with a 3-pin plug)
This action discharges any static electricity built up by the movement of your clothes. Electronics can be damaged by static that is very small compared to the fizz-bangs sparks that you might see on taking off a pullover in a dark place.

Disproportionately pleased to have just been asked for ID buying wine. Can't believe it was so long ago that getting IDed was the worse thing ever

Oooh, brilliant.

:D I didn't even have my fringe concealing my lined forehead. She must have thought that only a child could be wearing such a daft stripy top

Quote: AJGO @ March 22 2012, 3:09 PM GMT

Disproportionately pleased to have just been asked for ID buying wine. Can't believe it was so long ago that getting IDed was the worse thing ever

:O

Next time, just wear something tight showing off your ta-tas...or wear a fake moustache...or put fake moustaches on your ta-tas.

As a last resort, just hang around outside the Offy until you see a suitable adult and say 'Get us a can Mister'.

What I did, and this is cunning this is, I had ID. What with being over a decade older than the age where you're allowed to buy wine.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ March 22 2012, 4:29 PM GMT

:O

Next time, just wear something tight showing off your ta-tas...or wear a fake moustache...or put fake moustaches on your ta-tas.

As a last resort, just hang around outside the Offy until you see a suitable adult and say 'Get us a can Mister'.

Renegade you only wear that outfit as you get turned on by being molested by foeign off license owners.

"Ooh Mustapha you can sell me Lambrini if I go in the store room where the camera can't see?"