Status report Page 4,357

Quote: Bob Hicks @ March 15 2012, 9:50 PM GMT

In fairness I always thought the original Total Recall was a let down. It could be improved upon in my opinion. Whats up with Colin Farrell? He was great in 'Tigerland' and 'In Bruges' but awful in just about everything else he has ever done *makes no sense*

What about 'Alexa...'.

Oh.

Um, the scene where he is freaking out on the surface of Mars with eye-popping hilarity would have killed anyone, even Arnold Laughing out loud

I don't think I've seen a Colin Farrell film I liked him in...

Quote: Bob Hicks @ March 15 2012, 9:52 PM GMT

Um, the scene where he is freaking out on the surface of Mars with eye-popping hilarity would have killed anyone, even Arnold Laughing out loud

Lol, I don't think it was meant to be particularly authentic or realistic.

In Bruges is a great film :)

There's not a film around which wouldn't be improved by swapping Arnold Schwarzanegger for Hugh Grant.

Quote: Bob Hicks @ March 15 2012, 9:52 PM GMT

That traumatised me. I would've been an astronaut if I hadn't have seen that. Bloody great film

Get your ass to Mars!

Status Report: Essay submitted with 48 minutes to spare! Get in! Goodbye Peter Rabbit!

You sure it was about Peter Rabbit and not Brer Rabbit or Watership Down?

Quote: Rob H @ March 15 2012, 9:54 PM GMT

There's not a film around which wouldn't be improved by swapping Arnold Schwarzanegger for Hugh Grant.

The video of him getting his cock sucked by Divine Brown would probably be morse disturbing with Arnie.

Quote: sootyj @ March 15 2012, 11:20 PM GMT

You sure it was about Peter Rabbit and not Brer Rabbit or Watership Down?

That's a mean thing to say! Angry

Oh I'm just

RABBITING ON ARF ARF!!!

nb just got my DSA computer yesterday.

It's a big fat ASUS laptop.

Thing is I'm still using my old samsung powerbook which is probably diseased and doesn't have word.

I think it's because my ASUS has Dragon Dictate, which I didn't really want. And costs loads of wonga.

But I can type about 80 wpm and probably closer to 100 wpm. So I think it's mocking me, the big shiny voice recognising aluminium bastard.

Taking pride in my typing speed? I should be a secretary except I have neither the nails nor the temprament.

Quote: sootyj @ March 15 2012, 11:29 PM GMT

Taking pride in my typing speed? I should be a secretary except I have neither the nails nor the temprament.

Never mind all that, what are you doing after work tomorrow?

After work?

Stationary cupboard now big boy.

(and I can gurantee you won't be stationary)

B*ll*cks !

I ain't a big boy.

The doctor said yesterday 'What's the trouble Mrs Rocker?'

It was cold yesterday morning as I recall . . .

Going on a one-day film school tomorrow. Seemed like a really fun and interesting way to spend a Saturday when I booked it, and now I'm just thinking about the fact that I'll be spending 8 hours with a couple of hundred hipsters who are all 'networking'. hmm...