Status report Page 4,365

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ March 22 2012, 8:19 PM GMT

I'm ragequitting BCG.

I'll do you the courtesy of not starting up a thread to announce it.

Other than that, f**k y'all.

Wave Toodles. Mwaaah! Lovey

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ March 22 2012, 8:19 PM GMT

I'm ragequitting BCG.

I'll do you the courtesy of not starting up a thread to announce it.

Other than that, f**k y'all.

Blimey! Is this for realz?!

Why is he rage quitting? What's going on?

I suspect he maybe experiencing guilt at digging up the dreary old antisemitic cannard of; all Jews are Israelis and racist opressor.

If he's also genuinely left then he can't defend himself.

So he's also gay

and a Mormon

and he poops in other peoples butts and then they poop his poop back into his butt and then he poops it back

and then he eats it.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ March 22 2012, 8:42 PM GMT

Blimey! Is this for realz?!

Why is he rage quitting? What's going on?

If it's real, gun thread I imagine.

I liked Kevin Murphy and though I didn't agree with him on some things, I think ending your final message with 'f**k y'all' isn't very nice.

If he has indeed rage quit over an idealogical conflict here on the BCG, then any respect I had for him has been severely damaged.

I guess being a mega-tolerant, anti-censorship, listen to all sides, passionate liberal only extends to other liberals. Any opposing view point is inherently without value and must be repressed or crushed for the sake of conformity.

Hopefully, that's not the case and he's quit for more personal reasons rather then flouncing off in a childish fit because he can't get his way.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ March 22 2012, 9:16 PM GMT

Hopefully, that's not the case and he's quit for more personal reasons rather then flouncing off in a childish fit because he can't get his way with me.

The big brute

I think it might be all the childish reediting of posts.

It's purile.

I'm gonna miss his fine, fine ass. (I can say that because I carry a gun and only faggots carry guns, y'know.)

Quote: DaButt @ March 22 2012, 9:24 PM GMT

I'm gonna miss his fine, fine ass. (I can say that because I carry a gun and only faggots carry guns, y'know.)

Well, as a liberal, you'd think he would have been more accepting of your lifestyle choice.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ March 22 2012, 9:29 PM GMT

Well, as a liberal, you'd think he would have been more accepting of your lifestyle choice.

A homophobic slur and a southern 'y'all' -- perhaps he a repressed redneck Republican? :O

I'm gonna miss his fine, fine ass.

That wasn't his fine ass DB.

It was some sort off Coronation St or something.

Quote: Oldrocker @ March 22 2012, 9:39 PM GMT

It was some sort of Coronation St or something.

Misfits, I think?

His fine Ass was actually a Mule.

Quote: AJGO @ March 22 2012, 6:13 PM GMT

It's a legal requirement that estate agents are members of either the National Association of Estate Agents or the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.

Or the national association of c**ts.

Guess it's time for the first lawn mowing of the season.

<spits on the ground in disgust>

Quote: AJGO @ March 22 2012, 6:13 PM GMT

It's a legal requirement that estate agents are members of either the National Association of Estate Agents or the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. Find out which one he's part of and look into their codes of conduct and contact them regarding your suspicions. If he won't tell you then he's up to something and you can ask for your money back, as a wee shush fund

I don't think that's quite true... they must be members of a redress scheme, which I don't think is the same thing.