Status report Page 4,308

That's a good community based attitude Angie. I like your style. :)

For Christmas, I received a book of paper aeroplane models, along with instructions for how to fly them.

Step one was: "Face forward."

I think this maxim holds true in almost all spheres of life, so I'd like to propose it has the first step in the solution to the Dellas problem.

1) Face forward.

I think a lot of arguments that are long over keep rearing their heads and rather than allowing people to move on some people take every comment as a continuation of old grudges. I only rocked up recently and it was instantly apparent that there was general animosity towards Dellas that wasn't restricted to one thread. I don't even know what the original argument was, but a line should be drawn under it.

Face forward is a good motto, but it's not helpful to refer to it as the 'Dellas problem'. Go sit on the Naughty Step.

Quote: Harridan @ February 24 2012, 10:37 AM GMT

I think a lot of arguments that are long over keep rearing their heads and rather than allowing people to move on some people take every comment as a continuation of old grudges. I only rocked up recently and it was instantly apparent that there was general animosity towards Dellas that wasn't restricted to one thread. I don't even know what the original argument was, but a line should be drawn under it.

I think it started because she said she hate people who are called Harridan and wear glasses. She also believes that lines should never been drawn.

Well, one of had to say something!

Quote: AngieBaby @ February 24 2012, 10:38 AM GMT

Face forward is a good motto, but it's not helpful to refer to it as the 'Dellas problem'. Go sit on my Naughty Step.

By which you mean your lap

Quote: Harridan @ February 24 2012, 10:37 AM GMT

A line should be drawn under it.

Now that's a great suggestion!

Quote: Lee @ February 24 2012, 10:40 AM GMT

I think it started because she said she hate people who are called Harridan and wear glasses. She also believes that lines should never been drawn.

Well, one of had to say something!

god dammit! I hate that cat!

Glasses are cool.

Quote: AngieBaby @ February 24 2012, 10:41 AM GMT

Now that's a great suggestion!

Does that include dellas herself? The only reason we're having this discussion is because I replied to something she posted.

Lee's keyboard isn't very good. So will apologise only once for any mistakes made during his posts.

Quote: Lee @ February 24 2012, 10:42 AM GMT

Does that include dellas herself? The only reason we're having this discussion is because I replied to something she posted.

I would agree with Marc P that you were a little heavy handed. You assumed she was going to start a fight and chastised her based on past actions. You have to give her a chance to move on, too.

Well you didn't really reply or address her questions Lee you just said she wasn't a feminist and closed her thread! ;)

Take these discussion into the writers forums they won't be open to hi-jacking so much I would say. Well I did say that a while back. But who listens? I'll tell you who listens! F**king nobody! :)

Quote: Harridan @ February 24 2012, 10:43 AM GMT

I would agree with Marc P that you were a little heavy handed. You assumed she was going to start a fight and chastised her based on past actions. You have to give her a chance to move on, too.

I understand what you're saying but you can't see the full picture. I'm not being patronizing. It's literally not available to you. Pleased

How's about opening the thread again, and letting Dellas have a right to reply? People who want to agree or disagree with her point can do so on that thread.

Lee is a mod his every decision is not to be questioned

The alternative is anarchy