Status report Page 4,303

Bloody lovely out there today. Even people who I normally hate because they have the audacity to be walking down the street the same time as me, don't seem that bad.

Got all the windows open and generally feeling groovy.

We can share him Zoo. But you might have to travel a long way.

I looked him up on a site called 'dentist finder' and he had no reviews. He has now - a glowing one from me. :)

http://www.dentistfinder.net/Dentist/In/Mirfield/D_E_Wood_and_Associates_Dental_Practitioners_Ltd/Dr_Gareth_Spiers/1107

Aw. I shall have to move to Mirfield.

Okay I was arsing around with Picnik, mindlessly playing and somehow created this Charles Manson style fantasy of me and Dannyjb1 just hanging out. Danny likes it and thinks it's actually good. I am scared because I think my brain is unhinged.

This is the masterpiece in question....

IT'S LIKE MY MIND HAS THE SHITS!!!! :O :O :O :O :O :O

Quote: Rooface @ February 23 2012, 8:39 PM GMT

Okay I was arsing around with Picnik, mindlessly playing and somehow created this Charles Manson style fantasy of me and Dannyjb1 just hanging out. Danny likes it and thinks it's actually good. I am scared because I think my brain is unhinged.

This is the masterpiece in question....

IT'S LIKE MY MIND HAS THE SHITS!!!! :O :O :O :O :O :O

I think you need help . . . .

Quote: Oldrocker @ February 23 2012, 9:37 PM GMT

I think you need help . . . .

There is no "I think" about it.

I need to seriously lay off the pro plus.

I like the little rabbit sitting there thinking WTF...he's the sanest one of the lot Laughing out loud

*Starts to eat all her lipsticks*

Quote: Rooface @ February 23 2012, 8:39 PM GMT

Danny likes it and thinks it's actually good.

Yeah, you might want to change your creative management and get representation from somone who likes you. Either that or it's a cry for help from DannyJB or evidence for when the court case comes up.

*takes picture to a Shoreditch crack den and sells it to Noel Fielding*

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 23 2012, 2:25 PM GMT

Bloody lovely out there today. Even people who I normally hate because they have the audacity to be walking down the street the same time as me, don't seem that bad.

It was a glorious day, 18 degrees apparently, although it felt about 25 on the tube. So warm in fact that I turned up to an interview and they fanned me with their notepads to cool me down. :O

Quote: Marc P @ February 23 2012, 1:03 PM GMT

SOmething from the tooth fairy?

Laughing out loud

Quote: AngieBaby @ February 23 2012, 10:42 PM GMT

So warm in fact that I turned up to an interview and they fanned me with their notepads to cool me down. :O

Nobody likes a sweaty lap dancer, not only do they leave stains but they're a danger on the pole. Did you get the job?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 23 2012, 10:45 PM GMT

Nobody likes a sweaty lap dancer, not only do they leave stains but they're a danger on the pole. Did you get the job?

They want me back for a second interview so I must be rocking the sweaty look.

Quote: AngieBaby @ February 23 2012, 10:54 PM GMT

They want me back for a second interview so I must be rocking the sweaty look.

Good luck Angie. Were you like one of those ladies from the Sure advert, constantly lifting your arms every two seconds to show your stain free pits?

Not quite, I'd put a tampon under each arm which made parking the windsurfer difficult but I am a woman of many talents.

Quote: AngieBaby @ February 23 2012, 11:00 PM GMT

Not quite, I'd put a tampon under each arm which made parking the windsurfer difficult but I am a woman of many talents.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud