Status report Page 4,307

I agree it was a bit heavy-handed. But then again Dellas doesn't adhere to the rules.

Personally I'm a bit bored of all the Men vs Women nonsense, so I'd like to find a resolution that makes everyone happy so we can go back to making jokes and discussing comedy.

Quote: AngieBaby @ February 24 2012, 10:06 AM GMT

what can we do to make her feel more included?

Cancelling or postponing Kick Dellas Day might be a start.

Frankly I'm not sure it was a great idea in the first place.

Quote: Marc P @ February 24 2012, 10:03 AM GMT

Private London that has just sold out to America you mean?? ;)

Too right eggs Benedict Arnold

Your cat is not cute

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ February 24 2012, 10:16 AM GMT

Laughing out loud

Quote: Marc P @ February 24 2012, 10:11 AM GMT

Well to be fair I think her posts have sometimes been misconconstrued. Her latest post wasn't about whether women could be funny in general just focusing upon attitudes within this site - which is a different matter. Danny called for the thread to be banned, Lee promptly obliged whilst having a pop and not giving her the opportunity to redress. There is a word for that kind of thing. Close a thread by all means but don't attack someone personally and then do it. So that's you told Lee!

:)

I'll close this thread if you don't shut it, Mr. P! I'll close all the threads!.

It was a preventative measure to close that other thread though. Every thread dellas opens always strays from the original topic until somebody gets hurt. I don't want to suggest she isn't allowed to start new threads or discussions but there are threads like "General, General..." for example that can be used for things not necessarily worthy of their own threads.

Maybe I was too harsh. But I do stand by what I said. She is not a feminist!

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ February 24 2012, 10:16 AM GMT

Shut up its a bank holiday

I'm not sure it helps any to talk about Dellas when she's not here.

Quote: Lee @ February 24 2012, 10:19 AM GMT

I'll close this thread if you don't shut it, Mr. P! I'll close all the threads!.

It was a preventative measure to close that other thread though. Every thread dellas opens always strays from the original topic until somebody gets hurt. I don't want to suggest she isn't allowed to start new threads or discussions but there are threads like "General, General..." for example that can be used for things not necessarily worthy of their own threads.

Maybe I was too harsh. But I do stand by what I said. She is not a feminist!

What the bloody hell is a feminist anyway????

A moaning bitch?

Aaaaannnnyyyywaayyyyyy,

Moving on.

What is everyone's status?

Ah.

Quote: L.E. @ February 24 2012, 10:24 AM GMT

What is everyone's status?

Lee is currently amused at L.E's attempt to change subject.

:D

Quote: Lee @ February 24 2012, 10:25 AM GMT

Lee is currently amused at L.E's attempt to change subject.

:D

L.E. is desperate.

Somebody has probably already pointed this out, but shouldn't your username be "L.E.NOR"?

Let's not change the subject just yet. I'd like some suggestions as to how to resolve this.