Status report Page 4,311

I was only half reading, but do I take it Lee has murdered Dellas? Because that is way out li...Hm? He closed a thread? Oh.

Quote: rwayne @ February 24 2012, 1:45 PM GMT

Just saw, through my window, a bus pass. White it was.

Did a bus pass or was it a bus pass? :P

Quote: dannyjb1 @ February 24 2012, 12:34 PM GMT

Danny did no such thing!

Sorry you called for the thread to be closed.

Quote: rwayne @ February 24 2012, 1:45 PM GMT

Just saw, through my window, a bus pass. White it was.

My bus pass is blue.

Quote: zooo @ February 24 2012, 1:47 PM GMT

My bus pass is blue.

My car is black.

You're doing very well.

Quote: Rooface @ February 24 2012, 1:20 PM GMT

Danny did no such thing. He pointed out there are other threads about women in comedy and said he could be wrong. He is entitled to say such things even though he has a penis.

I think Dellas in fairness has been trying the last week not to antagonise people. I think in this case it was panic on Lee's behalf over seeing it. But before we start jumping up and down claiming she is being bullied, just me just say I personally reacted to her as a woman seeing someone I thought was using feminism as a excuse to cause trouble AND can I point out I personally blew after some not very nice comments which apparently I should have been taking on the chin because she is older despite the fact she did the same thing to DaButt who is also older. Apparently it's wrong to be sexist but okay to be Ageist as long as it works in favour of the person. Dellas has not hidden behind this I know but some people have used this argument and it's a bit rubbish.

Maybe before branding people as bullies Marc, you should really think about the other people who were hurt by her nasty comments. I'm not saying don't give Dellas a chance. Anyone can be a Pratt sometimes. Remember when I blew up at Sooty during the week of my Mum's birthday? I was a knob over that and I hold my hands up to it. We made up and moved on and now I'm back to calling Sooty a cock in gest.

I'm willing to put stuff behind me and move on as she seems to be trying but if you are trying to paint a rosy picture of her side during that time, you are very much wrong and it doesn't help her in the long run to debate this here, close another thread, and make people feel hostile towards her a bit more for it.

I didn't call anyone a bully. I am just commenting on what happened this morning on that thread. I am sure Dan does have a penis. Not entirely sure of the relevance mind you.

I haven't painted any rosy pictures. And I know you say you want to draw a line and move on but you keep bringing up these past issues and then making your point and tell everyone else to stop talking about it.

Fair is fair is all I want to see.

:)

Thank you.

You are welcome.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ February 24 2012, 1:35 PM GMT

Avoiding dissertation a bit too much but quite pleased with myself. :) And wearing yellow in homage to the sunshine!

Why Thank you
:$

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ February 24 2012, 1:54 PM GMT

Why Thank you

Laughing out loud

No. Thank you! :)

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ February 24 2012, 1:54 PM GMT

Why Thank you

;)

No... thank you. Thank you all.

I'm currently thanking people (just to keep on topic and stay within the rules)

Isn't everyone in a snarky mood today? Has some shat in all your cereals?