Status report Page 4,309

Hang on I have just taken delivery of a new TV I hope it's not going to be one of those days! :(

Harridan has just realised that as soon as Dellas ups and ragequits, she's the obvious next target on the clique's cyberbullying shitlist.

Tactics...

Quote: AngieBaby @ February 24 2012, 10:46 AM GMT

How's about opening the thread again, and letting Dellas have a right to reply? People who want to agree or disagree with her point can do so on that thread.

It's up to the big man himself, the all mighty Aaron! I will ask him. I can't go back on my decision, we will appear weak to our enemies (which appear to be our own forum members).

Quote: Marc P @ February 24 2012, 10:46 AM GMT

Hang on I have just taken delivery of a new TV I hope it's not going to be one of those days! :(

The first picture radio box in sheribgham

Will you invite the mayor to watch both channels

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ February 24 2012, 10:46 AM GMT

Harridan has just realised that as soon as Dellas ups and ragequits, she's the obvious next target on the clique's cyberbullying shitlist.

Tactics...

crap

I like Harridan. She's on my safe list.

*keeps a pen next to safe list just in case*

This is unfamiliar territory, last forum I was on I got kicked off by the guy the forum was dedicated to.

Mr Chortle?

Quote: Harridan @ February 24 2012, 10:51 AM GMT

This is unfamiliar territory, last forum I was on I got kicked off by the guy the forum was dedicated to.

Did you upset Justin Beiber?

Dick Gaughan. Never meet your heroes.

He sounds like a Dick.

You have put me in mind to troll a Justin Bieber forum now...

Trollieber?

I like the new 'twist' to this thread.
Are we now guessing the status of other members?

The following comments were off-topic and were entirely against 'the rules'
>
>
>
>
>
>

Quote: Harridan @ February 24 2012, 10:54 AM GMT

Dick Gaughan. Never meet your heroes.

Of Five Hand Reel fame?

I could tell you a story about those tw*ts when the band I was in was supporting them at Oxford Uni . . . .