Status report Page 4,305

Don't eat pizza if you come to Britain DaButt, it sucks ass. Most of the time it's just circular cheese on toast.

My favourite is the New York pizza you buy by the slice, dripping with olive oil, herbs and really chewy mozzarella cheese. Mmm-mmm.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 24 2012, 12:07 AM GMT

Don't eat pizza if you come to Britain DaButt, it sucks ass. Most of the time it's just circular cheese on toast.

Bollocks, there's plenty of great pizzas if you're a bit discerning about it.

Quote: zooo @ February 24 2012, 12:06 AM GMT

It's probably not the done thing with pizza purists(?) but I bloody love a stuffed crust.

The more flavour the better! I normally eat my crusts anyway but if they're filled with cheese or tomato well that's just brill.

I don't eat plain crusts.
My mum said crusts make your hair curly.

I think I ate some of that at a dive in Portsmouth. At least the pub next door had good ale.

My favourite is the New York pizza you buy by the slice, dripping with olive oil, herbs and really chewy mozzarella cheese. Mmm-mmm.

I really hesitate getting one from Pizza Hut, they're nice but you're right. Overpriced and sometimes overcooked. The only reason I do it is because you cn order online.

When I make my own pizza, which I love to do, although it takes me hours, I try to only use the best ingredients like olive oils and what not. There is a difference.

Quote: zooo @ February 24 2012, 12:08 AM GMT

Bollocks, there's plenty of great pizzas if you're a bit discerning about it.

Not bollocks, British pizza is awful. Go to any large city on the East Coast of the US, find a proper Italian pizzeria (not the fast food chains) and the taste difference is like night and day.

I'm sure proper American pizza is eyewateringly fantastic, but I'm sure DaButt could find a pizza to his taste in Britain too. All British pizzas are not 'awful'. They're fecking delicious.

(Pizza Hut is not the sum total of pizza in Britain.)

I got it out of the pan in one piece!

Now eat it in one piece!

DaButt, you tease! Now I wanna eat some pizza even though I had some for my own dinner Whistling nnocently.

Quote: zooo @ February 24 2012, 12:17 AM GMT

All British pizzas are not 'awful'. They're fecking delicious.

You cannot miss what you've never had. If you think British pizza is fecking delicious, wait until you go to America and have proper pizza, your tits will fall off.

Quote: DaButt @ February 24 2012, 12:17 AM GMT

I got it out of the pan in one piece!

How many people will that feed?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 24 2012, 12:20 AM GMT

If you think British pizza is fecking delicious, wait until you go to America and have proper pizza, your tits will fall off.

:D Well you've gone and put me off now.

Quote: zooo @ February 24 2012, 12:21 AM GMT

:D Well you've gone and put me off now.

Laughing out loud