Status report Page 4,301

Quote: sootyj @ February 22 2012, 10:19 AM GMT

What's love got to do with it?

Seriously the purile pursuit of emotional satisfaction is the ultimate short term expression of narcissim.

Not too many cards this 14th then Sootyj??

No Marc sorry the Sherringham postman's donkey had the clap so no post left your isolated archapelago in 2 years.

How many cards did you send me in the end?

Quote: sootyj @ February 22 2012, 10:24 AM GMT

No Marc sorry the Sherringham postman's donkey had the clap so no post left your isolated archapelago in 2 years.

How many cards did you send me in the end?

None in the end, you didn't deserve that sort of special delivery this year!

Like the special delivery you gave the donkey?

It was a carrot and an ass!

Quote: Marc P @ February 22 2012, 10:27 AM GMT

It was a carrot in an ass!

When your dinkle turns orange with green tufts you should call the GP.

Now you tell me!!!!

You should send a telegram to NHS Direct.

Have to go pick up boxes from Sainsburys (40 minute walk there and back) to pack up home. This will be the third time I've gone and hopefully this time they'll have actually left the boxes out like they said they would. Can't even be that pissed off as all the other supermarkets have got really tight and won't give people their packing boxes anymore. And it's just started pissing down with rain. Would it be acceptable to go back to bed and pretend that my life is fine and nothing needs doing?

Quote: sootyj @ February 22 2012, 10:19 AM GMT

What's love got to do with it?

Why drag Tina Turner into it?

Quote: AJGO @ February 22 2012, 1:00 PM GMT

Have to go pick up boxes from Sainsburys (40 minute walk there and back) to pack up home. This will be the third time I've gone and hopefully this time they'll have actually left the boxes out like they said they would. Can't even be that pissed off as all the other supermarkets have got really tight and won't give people their packing boxes anymore. And it's just started pissing down with rain. Would it be acceptable to go back to bed and pretend that my life is fine and nothing needs doing?

Aww, that sucks, I was lucky when I moved last year as I got the boxes from work. You'll get there in the end, but what a palava..

Yep maybe the magic elves will do it while you sleep. If you do decide to have a go at packing, don't drink to much wine while doing it. I know from experience that magic elves don't turn up then.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ February 22 2012, 1:03 PM GMT

Aww, that sucks, I was lucky when I moved last year as I got the boxes from work. You'll get there in the end, but what a palava..

Thanks. So tired of moving house. Might just stay and sleep and they can carry me out at their convenience and will be morally obliged to put me down somewhere safe. The laziest squatting known to mankind

NB Know everyone is tired of hearing about me moving house. Will be over in a week. Until the next time

Quote: reds @ February 22 2012, 1:11 PM GMT

Yep maybe the magic elves will do it while you sleep. If you do decide to have a go at packing, don't drink to much wine while doing it. I know from experience that magic elves don't turn up then.

Those magic elves are helpful, but goshdarnit they're supercilious.

If you lived near me you could have all of my boxes! Am swimming in them.

Ellie just sent this list to a company who is clearing some office junk... absolutely mortified now.

X2 pedestals.
X2 kettles
X1 tall lamp
X1 wooden cabinet (hip height, no doors)
X1 shelving unit (wooden)
X3 chairs (not office but smaller).
X1 Fan
X1 Lamphead
X2 wooden squares (quite large)
X1 wooden shelving unit broken down
X1 bag of willies
X1 roll of material
X2 small simple wooden tables (coffee table size)
X1 whiteboard

Quote: Rooface @ February 22 2012, 1:16 PM GMT

If you lived near me you could have all of my boxes! Am swimming in them.

:D Ta!