Status report Page 4,302

Quote: L.E. @ February 22 2012, 1:17 PM GMT

Ellie just sent this list to a company who is clearing some office junk... absolutely mortified now.

X2 pedestals.
X2 kettles
X1 tall lamp
X1 wooden cabinet (hip height, no doors)
X1 shelving unit (wooden)
X3 chairs (not office but smaller).
X1 Fan
X1 Lamphead
X2 wooden squares (quite large)
X1 wooden shelving unit broken down
X1 bag of willies
X1 roll of material
X2 small simple wooden tables (coffee table size)
X1 whiteboard

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Ellie just sent this list to a company who is clearing some office junk... absolutely mortified now.

X2 pedestals.
X2 kettles
X1 tall lamp
X1 wooden cabinet (hip height, no doors)
X1 shelving unit (wooden)
X3 chairs (not office but smaller).
X1 Fan
X1 Lamphead
X2 wooden squares (quite large)
X1 wooden shelving unit broken down
X1 bag of willies
X1 roll of material
X2 small simple wooden tables (coffee table size)
X1 whiteboard

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud What was it supposed to be?

Wellies. :(

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Talk about Freudian slip.

I'm sure it cheered up whoever received it...you're just spreading joy in the world!

Quote: L.E. @ February 22 2012, 1:22 PM GMT

Wellies. :(

You still have a long way to beat my USB key drama so don't worry!

When you ask you did you mean wellies, say with a straight face "No... how on earth can we get through our meetings with wellies?" Pleased

X1 bag of willies

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

It really was 'junk'.

That's what the world needs. A pick and mix sex shop.

Yes, I will take a bag of willies and a quarter-pound of love eggs please.

They should have the little bins with the scoops too.

Agree.

http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2012/02/22/facebook-to-ban-nauseating-pictures-of-newborn-babies/

Quote: L.E. @ February 22 2012, 5:40 PM GMT

Agree.

http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2012/02/22/facebook-to-ban-nauseating-pictures-of-newborn-babies/

Laughing out loud I quite like cute woolly hats though. Can we just have pictures of woolly hats, sans baby?

X1 bag of willies

Don't worry.

They'll just toss them into a skip . . .

Met the nicest dentist ever today. Never known such a caring and professional man.
I told him I had a real phobia about dentists and it had been at least 10 years since I last visited a dental butcher - and now things were falling into dis-repair.
He talked to me for 20 minutes telling me what he would do while showing me the gruesome tools of his trade.

He numbed my gums with some nice tasting 'bon jella on a stick' type stuff then put a few squirts of anesthetic around my mouth.

Never felt the main needle at all and the treatment was totally painless.
He will do the same on my next visits. My phobia is certainly diminished and I am not frightened of going again

This man will find a nice present in the post this week.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ February 23 2012, 1:01 PM GMT

SOmething from the tooth fairy?

My dog knows it's bathday tomorrow. He is being very quiet.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ February 23 2012, 1:01 PM GMT

Met the nicest dentist ever today. Never known such a caring and professional man.
I told him I had a real phobia about dentists and it had been at least 10 years since I last visited a dental butcher - and now things were falling into dis-repair.
He talked to me for 20 minutes telling me what he would do while showing me the gruesome tools of his trade.

He numbed my gums with some nice tasting 'bon jella on a stick' type stuff then put a few squirts of anesthetic around my mouth.

Never felt the main needle at all and the treatment was totally painless.
He will do the same on my next visits. My phobia is certainly diminished and I am not frightened of going again

Aw, where is this man? I should like to steal him please.