Status report Page 4,299

You go and give 'em what for.

Didn't they get married only recently?

Quote: chipolata @ February 21 2012, 12:19 PM GMT

Not Chip - he's the friend of the lowliest worm.

*insert John Lucas joke*

Quote: AJGO @ February 21 2012, 1:50 PM GMT

I once saw a spiders nest in a bit of crumbly wall, couldn't figure out what it was at first and as I got nearer it was hundreds of writhing spiders. I don't even mind spiders but it freaked me the f**k out. That is why I don't hoover spiders up!

That's them having a sex orgy, I seem to have heard somewhere.

Quote: DaButt @ February 21 2012, 6:28 PM GMT

I'm in shock after receiving an e-mail from my daughter that says she and her husband are separating. I already had plans to fly out there Friday to visit them and my grandson; now it's going to be an uncomfortable weekend instead of an enjoyable one. :(

Sigh, marriages don't last like they used to.

Quote: zooo @ February 21 2012, 6:56 PM GMT

Didn't they get married only recently?

Yeah, two years ago. I'm hoping this is just a case of baby fatigue and newlywed-itis and they'll realize that they're better off together than apart. Her husband is a great guy.

This is going to suck. :(

Good luck with the visit DaButt.

Yes, maybe/hopefully it will end up as a temporary separation rather than a divorce.

Yeah, good luck DaButt

AJGO just went to see another flat. AJGO once again was left standing in the street after people didn't answer their bell or phone. AJGO wondered if it was her who was being a twat before remembering that AJGO purposefully writes things down, as they're told to her, and repeats it back so that this sort of thing doesn't happen. Twats, twats, twats.

Sorry you are having rotten times Ajgo and Dabutt.

Thanks Roo. Sorry you're having an annoying day too

Quote: AJGO @ February 21 2012, 8:03 PM GMT

Yeah, good luck DaButt

AJGO just went to see another flat. AJGO once again was left standing in the street after people didn't answer their bell or phone. AJGO wondered if it was her who was being a twat before remembering that AJGO purposefully writes things down, as they're told to her, and repeats it back so that this sort of thing doesn't happen. Twats, twats, twats.

Maybe they're scared of writing things down

Seeing as they're bastarding bastards, I'm sure they could overcome that fear in order to take large amounts of money for a tiny dank space

Kick them right up their tiny dank spaces.

Snigger

Sorry good luck flat hunting is one of those awful things that only end when its over

But they won't let me in Teary :D

Quote: sootyj @ February 21 2012, 9:20 PM GMT

Snigger

Sorry good luck flat hunting is one of those awful things that only end when its over

Yeah. Like life. Deep.

My dog has discovered Mrs. Butterworth.

Quote: AJGO @ February 21 2012, 9:22 PM GMT

But they won't let me in Teary :D

They've heard you belong to BCG.

Da Butt - so sorry to hear this. Must be really worrying for you.