Curb Your Enthusiasm Page 12

Whilst it is nowhere near as impressive as it was when it first debuted. It's still maintains a high standard above most shows on tv at the moment.

Is it coming back for a seventh season? I agree with Leevil. Not as good as it used to be, but still head and shoulders above most other stuff out there.

I actually think that season four was the worst series. Season five was Ok but season six is in my oppinion the best one yet. Almost every episode was a classic. The whole thing with his missus dumping him actually allowed stuff to be more focused on his emotions which was a real change. Also the character of Leo Funkhauser is in my oppinion one of the greatest supporting sitcom characters who ever existed.

Laughing out loud

Yes, he is great.

I reeeally don't like the Richard Lewis character.

I totally didn't realise that was Blossom playing the Funkhouser daughter.

I think Richard Lewis is great! And I don't think it's a character either, lol.

Well, I was being kind. It's a character/real life mix!

Quote: zooo @ April 11 2008, 1:19 PM BST

Well, I was being kind. It's a character/real life mix!

Never understood what anyone (seemingly beyond L.A.) has seen in Richard Lewis's schtick. He seems to make a career out appearing in other people's shows as his nervous Jewish manufactured self. Has anyone actually ever seen his stand-up work? From the little I remember seeing of him in the '90s he was terrible.

He makes me smile, his exchanges with Larry make me laugh, he does his job.

Quote: chipolata @ April 11 2008, 10:29 AM BST

Is it coming back for a seventh season? I agree with Leevil. Not as good as it used to be, but still head and shoulders above most other stuff out there.

From wikipedia:

Season 7

While a new season has not yet been confirmed, a New York Post article dated November 5, 2007 mentions that Larry David is considering doing the show for 2-3 additional years. In a recent interview, Richard Lewis said David seems "very energetic and very upbeat, which usually means that he's come up with an arc for the next season."

I actually thought that Season 6 was a great improvement on series 5. The addition of The Blacks was fantastic, though it'd be a shame if Larry and Cheryl didn't get back together.

Paraphrasing - Your black and your name is black, that's incredible. That'll be like if my name was Larry Jew - Laughing out loud

Larry David should just get together with the actress that plays Cheryl (Cheryl Hines). She's much nicer than the real life Cheryl David. Lovey

Agreed.

In the words of Cheryl, "Why would you do that Larry?"

Quote: Eat_My_Shirts @ April 14 2008, 4:44 PM BST

Larry David should just get together with the actress that plays Cheryl (Cheryl Hines). She's much nicer than the real life Cheryl David. Lovey

Eh? You wha'?