Curb Your Enthusiasm Page 15

Worst. DVDs. EVER.

I wish Larry would come out on top a bit more though.

Liked the end of season three. Always good to hear someone shout "CUNT" on TV. Especially if he's English.

Quote: Aaron @ August 12 2008, 5:34 PM BST

Worst. DVDs. EVER.

You're talking about the lack of extras? Because they do have some, albeit meagre. 30 Rock doesn't have any.

No, I couldn't give a shite about extras. It's the lack of a 'play all' option, and the fact that not only do you have to go into the episode list, but then when you select an episode, rather than playing it, it gives you a f**king SYNOPSIS of the episode!

Worst. DVDs. EVER.

Quote: Aaron @ August 18 2008, 4:06 PM BST

No, I couldn't give a shite about extras. It's the lack of a 'play all' option, and the fact that not only do you have to go into the episode list, but then when you select an episode, rather than playing it, it gives you a f**king SYNOPSIS of the episode!

Agree. It's f**king annoying.

Quote: Aaron @ August 18 2008, 4:06 PM BST

Worst. DVDs. EVER.

Who uses Play All? It ruins a sitcom if you watch episodes back to back. Far better to spread them out over a few weeks. Plus, the Curb packaging is quite nice.

Me. Doesn't ruin a show at all. Best, easiest way to watch things.

At very least, don't give me a f**king synopsis of the show before allowing me to watch it.

And give me a nice standard plastic case any day.

Quote: Griff @ August 21 2008, 11:34 AM BST

I just watched the Series 3 finale of Curb with the Tourette's syndrome chef and the incredible barrage of swearing at the end. Now that's what I call entertainment.

That's one of my favourites. They really do know how to wrap up a series. The end of season 4 is fantastic also.

Yep, great end of season. Especially Michael York shouting "CUNT". :D

Loving S04E05, with the funeral and the penis-biting dog. E6 is pretty damn good too. :)

Quote: James Turner @ October 10 2008, 6:50 PM BST

I cannot remember where I read it...but it has been reported that Larry David's sitcom is most popular with the schizophrenic community. That the paranoid life of LD depicted on screen is how some people feel.

I'm not assuming anything with this thing, just telling you what I read.

I've only recently started to get into Curb - I'm halfway through series 4 at the moment. It's brilliant

On the point of Curb being watched by a lot of schizophrenics, I think a lot of the great comedy characters are clearly mentally ill.

Alan Partridge once drove to Dundee in his bare feet and ate a Toblerone (and not a small one either).