BCG Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 Page 6

I see Costa scored

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 18th August 2014, 6:28 PM BST

Won't score.

Wanker.

Couple of assists from Fabregas so far.

Thought about captaining Sterling. Bollocks! Thank God Costa scored but big f**k up already!

A few didn't pull their weight this week but thankfully, I have Ron Vlaar about to come to the rescue.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 18th August 2014, 6:28 PM BST

Won't score.

Quote: Ben @ 18th August 2014, 8:31 PM BST

Wanker.

Laughing out loud

I'm gonna take Puncheon outside and punch him. Red bloody card first weekend up!

I wasn't that amazed by Costa, so I don't think I'll be making a move for him this week.

Quote: roscoff @ 18th August 2014, 10:29 PM BST

Thought about captaining Sterling. Bollocks! Thank God Costa scored but big f**k up already!

Coutinho must've f**ked Sturridge's wife and Sterling's boyfriend because he went through on goal several times and no-one passed to him. Think he might be dropped for the City game as Lambert certainly pulled markers off Sturridge.

Still think Sturridge is the biggest goal threat in the 'pool side and I wouldn't captain him at the moment.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 18th August 2014, 8:17 PM BST

I see Costa scored

Yeah but he didn't, did he. He was hanging around the box eating a pasty and going on Grindr when the ball fell straight in front of him.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 18th August 2014, 9:26 AM BST

Hey look at that, first in the league. I can die happy.

Congratulations Godot.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 19th August 2014, 7:25 PM BST

Sterling's boyfriend

Congratulations, Shaggy - you're the billionth person to post this image. You win a holiday - to the island of the Wicker Man.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 17th August 2014, 12:54 AM BST

F**king hell, Don, why? After you've pissed away 32 points on a wildcard you can delete your team.

Sorry, but speaking personally I won't enjoy this season without you playing - start a new team and catch up.

I really don't know, Godot. 28 pts on the bench - 28! - is hard to take. I appreciate your message though.

Quote: Ben @ 17th August 2014, 10:54 AM BST

This.

:)

Quote: don rushmore @ 19th August 2014, 9:59 PM BST

Congratulations, Shaggy - you're the billionth person to post this image. You win a holiday - to the island of the Wicker Man.

I do like a holiday :)

Quote: don rushmore @ 19th August 2014, 9:59 PM BST

I really don't know, Godot. 28 pts on the bench - 28! - is hard to take. I appreciate your message though.

Okay I saw that you benched Sigurdsson (at least you had him). I didn't realise you had more. 28 is a bit shit. There's still time to start again and catch up (although you'll probably be behind for a while).

Why did Badge go? He had Weimann to come on and would have finished with 50 odd.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 20th August 2014, 12:02 AM BST

Okay I saw that you benched Sigurdsson (at least you had him). I didn't realise you had more. 28 is a bit shit.

Yeah, I also benched Hull defender James Chester. He scored and kept a clean sheet so, with bonuses, that was 15 pts down the toilet. Heartbreaking stuff.

There's still time to start again and catch up (although you'll probably be behind for a while).

I didn't kill my team, I just deleted it from the BCG leagues. It's still active and has 53 pts, an OK haul in the circumstances.

53 is good. You should re-enter the league. At least you're posting.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 20th August 2014, 5:12 PM BST

53 is good. You should re-enter the league. At least you're posting.

53 points! Jesus H there have been some weeks that would have hit top 3. Get on it Don. I would miss your caustic put downs and general crabbiness :)