BCG Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 Page 4

Naughty, but nice, Stylee. Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

You'll need to pace yourself, though. It'll be a long, hard season, with plenty of long dark nights of the soul ahead. How many transfer hits can you really afford when your forwards start firing blanks, and your defenders keep bedwetting? Maybe it's time to *spunk* that Wildcard, or do you sit tight so you can whip it out when everyone else has already spunked theirs?

You can count on one thing. Steve's definitely ready:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzKAJRux4ss

One thing I learnt from last season, don't panic after two weeks and use your wildcard.

The lesson I'll take from last season is not to select too many players who are prone to rotation. Kolarov, Barkley and Januzaj were all particularly disastrous.

I will forget this sage advice by week five though.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 9th August 2014, 1:48 PM BST

The lesson I'll take from last season is not to select too many players who are prone to rotation. Kolarov, Barkley and Januzaj were all particularly disastrous.

I will forget this sage advice by week five though.

Highlight was when Kolarov got subbed on with about a minute left to play. :|

Great crosser and free kick taker though. A quasi pattern emerged with him. Got used mainly at home, and Clichy got used against the tougher opposition.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 9th August 2014, 1:26 PM BST

You'll need to pace yourself, though. It'll be a long, hard season, with plenty of long dark nights of the soul ahead. How many transfer hits can you really afford when your forwards start firing blanks, and your defenders keep bedwetting? Maybe it's time to *spunk* that Wildcard, or do you sit tight so you can whip it out when everyone else has already spunked theirs?

This post, full of crap sexual innuendo, doesn't sound very 'George'. It's grubby and sordid. I thought you were a decent bloke.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 9th August 2014, 2:08 PM BST

Highlight was when Kolarov got subbed on with about a minute left to play. :|

Great crosser and free kick taker though. A quasi pattern emerged with him. Got used mainly at home, and Clichy got used against the tougher opposition.

What happened to concentrating on 'real life'? If you're gonna post, you might as well pick a team and play the game.

Quote: don rushmore @ 9th August 2014, 2:52 PM BST

This post, full of crap sexual innuendo, doesn't sound very 'George'. It's grubby and sordid. I thought you were a decent bloke.

What happened to concentrating on 'real life'? If you're gonna post, you might as well pick a team and play the game.

Just reminiscing about last season, mate.

Stylee drew me in with his tribute/namecheck.

So Stylee's paedo joke was okay, but you're offended by my "Carry On" innuendos?

You're hard work, Don. Over and out. Won't be checking back.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 9th August 2014, 4:09 AM BST

Laughing out loud

Nice one Stylee, thought I'd better quote it as it would be a shame to lose all that effort if it accidentally got deleted.

I think I'm going to have to pull out. :( I just don't have the time at the moment and it wouldn't really be very fair not to participate regularly. Will watch with interest though!

You can still do it, Jennie! All it takes is 10 minutes every Saturday morning!

That's what I used to tell the wife but if their minds are made up... Errr

I've entered but with less conviction than last year, Chappers, George, Jennie, Rob H was it in the middle last year, all pulled out for sound reasons, the silly game does sap your time. You can't even win money at it. So I'm getting my excuses in early, see if I can make till September.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 9th August 2014, 9:57 PM BST

That's what I used to tell the wife but if their minds are made up...

This joke doesn't work - 'cos no one in their right mind will believe you have a wife.

Keep sucking those lemons, you old sourpuss. I don't but did once, but it's only meant as a pastiche of my favourite 1970s comedians, as many of my posts are. What's your game Don, trying to whittle the clique down to one so you can win?

Quote: swerytd @ 30th July 2014, 4:34 PM BST

No, I haven't. I posted up the usual Wankers' League code. If you want the 'other' code, you have to PM me, as usual. Obviously, with usual three references from other clique-ers and half a pound of your flesh.

Dan

Shit Dan, sorry, my bad. I've not been all that on the ball, lately.

Please note my dodgy pre-season form is no indication of my actual season sharpness and I'll be drier than a muslim in wind tunnel when the wildcards come out.

Can't be f**ked with this. Team deleted.

Quote: don rushmore @ 16th August 2014, 4:37 PM BST

Can't be f**ked with this. Team deleted.

Laughing out loud

Stylee has 22 points on the bench, welcome to the game :)