BCG Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 Page 3

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 2nd August 2014, 3:24 AM BST

I wish Kaplan was still allowed to post pictures

I still can, Steve. See!

Will be my first and last pic in the 2014-15 thread. Won't be playing this season, though sorely tempted - was even mentally picking my first eleven at 3am yesterday.

Got too much stuff going on right now and in the year ahead (inc. a protracted house move), and can't afford to take my eye off the ball on anything for a second.

This game is so fiendishly addictive and compulsive.

Stylee looks like he'll be a lively addition and contributor to discussion, and Jennie too, when she's got the time. Maybe Johnny Twunt (RCP) will get stuck in too? So you might even surpass the 125 pages and 1860 posts of last season.

Will check in (but not post) from time to time. Curious if Badge handcuffs himself again. Could be dangerous if he doesn't.

Got a few picks/tips for you all.

Ben Davies at Spurs - so long as he wins the left back spot over Rose.

Debuchy at Arsenal - prone to the odd Red Card/niggling injury, but good crosser and can head a goal and not scared to shoot.

Ings at Burnley - great finisher. Class. Depends if he gets the service/ops in the PL to score. (High hopes here.)

Harry Kane at Spurs - not flashy, but composed finisher. Depends if Mauricio gives him a run in the first team. Very cheap last season.

Less sure about this one, but if Victor Moses goes to Villa on loan and gets a proper run in the team, could see him getting his Wigan form back.

Good luck to all!

Hey George! What a pity! I think it will be a poorer BCG without you

Thanks, Ross. Will still be hanging out and posting on the other threads and forums - just won't be sweating over Aguerro's hamstring, Mourinho and Pellegrini's annoying team selections, Hazard being short-changed over bonus points, and Soldado's plummeting market value. :)

It's alright George
We get the picture That's in allowable parameters

You'll be missed

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 3rd August 2014, 12:14 AM BST

I must say that this is a very nice and polite thread, with refreshingly nary a hint of any horribly diversive mind games and ting.

I can promise you, Stylee, it'll get a lot bumpier. ;)

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 2nd August 2014, 11:29 PM BST

It's alright George
We get the picture That's in allowable parameters

You'll be missed

Cheers, Steve. I'll miss all the thrills, spills, hijinks, and shenanigans.

Good luck with the move, George.

(Oak Bar Pagers R.I.P)

Ta, Don!

Double Palace representation in the Clique this season with Stylee on board. Alf will have to fly the Spurs flag on his own unless Tursiops signs up.

Was going to be R.I.P. anyway for OBP - new team name was going to be "Coulda Shoulda Woulda".

You got some fun new team names lined up?

Good luck George, I hope it all goes well.

Cheers, Gerry.

Hopefully it'll be a better season for Villa. Roy Keane should shake things up - in a good way. And if you get desperate, you could always play him. He looks like he can still *take care of himself on the park*.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 3rd August 2014, 7:39 PM BST

You got some fun new team names lined up?

I've stuck with poseiDON adventure.

(STT has dipped into his 1970s joke book and come up with Inter Breeding. The other 'efforts', generally speaking, are also dull and lazy. Alfred, for example, has just copied the name of his favourite online dating agency, Queer Dark Strangers.)

I finally got round to picking my team tonight and I've ended up with Giroud up front.

Feel free to adjust those odds on the opening page, Gerry.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 5th August 2014, 4:41 PM BST

By the way, terrible news today about *insert mind games footballer name here*.

Damn, I was going to have him.

Quote: Splodge @ 5th August 2014, 11:41 PM BST

I finally got round to picking my team tonight and I've ended up with Giroud up front.

I have too and feel a little worried. However, he's got an easy opening game. I might switch to Bony after that.

I've Got my final team picked, finished & ready now
Which I will change after the Community Shield

Laughing out loud

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 22nd July 2014, 12:15 PM BST

Cheers Dan. We go again!

ETC