BCG Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 Page 7

Yeah, Don's making me look over-polite lately.

Not an easy week this week with several of the top teams playing each other or away from home. I've flung a few subs on who are at home, but I feel I need to take a hit on the transfer market too.

Quote: Ben @ 20th August 2014, 10:00 PM BST

Not an easy week this week with several of the top teams playing each other or away from home. I've flung a few subs on who are at home, but I feel I need to take a hit on the transfer market too.

You're playing this game with gay abandon aren't you.

Quote: roscoff @ 20th August 2014, 10:51 PM BST

You're playing this game with gay abandon aren't you.

No, he's not in my team.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 20th August 2014, 5:12 PM BST

53 is good. You should re-enter the league.

Get yourself back in Don, share the pain :)

You too Badge, I had you down as a contender after unhandicapping yourself.

Chrome is trying to tell me 'unhandicapping' isn't a word. Cheeky Google c**ts.

Still no Villa players in your team I see Gerry. Come on man, do the decent thing.

Anyone know what's happened to Steve - has he gone back to Graceland?

Quote: Ben @ 18th August 2014, 7:34 PM BST

I'm still having a striker headache - who do I have as my second man? Bony? Giroud? Dzeko?

It'll turn into a migraine if you pick any of those.

Dzeko was worth the trouble last season because he was cheap, but not at £8.5m. Bony has some good skills but he's so slow they make him put on his kit two hours before the match.

Giroud - not as bad as Costa and Van Persie but needs feeding and doesn't create much.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 21st August 2014, 2:56 PM BST

Get yourself back in Don, share the pain

:)

Quote: roscoff @ 20th August 2014, 8:40 PM BST

53 points! Jesus H there have been some weeks that would have hit top 3. Get on it Don. I would miss your caustic put downs and general crabbiness

There's an ineligible team in the Clique - I won't rejoin unless that's resolved. It may seem petty but we already have non-posters stinking up the BCG and H2H leagues, we don't need them in the Clique as well.

Quote: don rushmore @ 21st August 2014, 7:42 PM BST

There's an ineligible team in the Clique - I won't rejoin unless that's resolved. It may seem petty but we already have non-posters stinking up the BCG and H2H leagues, we don't need them in the Clique as well.

I thought you were talking about me for a sec

Just get back in Don & stop whinging ya big lug

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 21st August 2014, 8:22 PM BST

It's a steep learning curve, this..

..the game and the thread.

I haven't seen your team yet but I do know you're bottom of the league. I assume you tried to be clever, a bit flash - but fell on your arse. Thoughts?

Stylee one of the rules is that you aren't allowed to edit your posts
Unless you are Gerry doing the pre season odds.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 22nd August 2014, 1:13 AM BST

Now now. Stop projecting.

It was a genuine question, old cork.

Stylee, please try to refrain from your 'post deletion' fetish in here. We're all friends after all.

Anyway, I'm changing my mind and sticking Costa up front as he's got Leicester this week and will surely poach a goal.

I took a transfer hit
Can Godot guess what it was?
He already got one right

Morning, here's my post as subs to the clique league, I won't delete it, that's like taking your money back.

I see everyone's getting along, that's good. And the usual suspects are hogging the top already. Godot obviously hasn't started drinking yet and Steve's got his woggle on, dib dib dob dob.

Now hmm, whom shall I pick for this week, where's my glasses and clipboard? It only takes 3 hours to do, best make an effort now two people have done a Tevez and f**ked off already, the clique's survival may depend on me. Hmm, Barkley or Fellaini...

Transfer made - Giroud's been shown the door, but I've stuck with Mame Biram Diouf for another week.

0.5% of people can't be wrong.