BCG Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 Page 29

Difficult day today what with snow about to hit Wales and the Midlands plus the cup.

I imagine several people will be making quite a lot of transfers.

Happy Birthday and Christmas all. 7 games in 3 days will test everyone but that's what British football's all about. Lazy spics, wops and kraut's can have their beaches, we'll have the football. :S

No Christmas Carroll for me but will it be Austin Maxi or Mini today? Let's hope the wheels don't come off. Morning.

Clichy is a cheap defensive option given the team he's in. Is there some reason?

I've brought him in regardless.

Think there's going to be some big scores this gameweek...

Quote: Ben @ 26th December 2014, 1:05 PM GMT

Clichy is a cheap defensive option given the team he's in. Is there some reason?

I've brought him in regardless.

He's a rotation risk with kolarov. But he's a good option when he plays. I started the season with him.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 26th December 2014, 4:23 PM GMT

He's a rotation risk with kolarov. But he's a good option when he plays. I started the season with him.

Hey, that was my 5000th post!

Quote: Ben @ 26th December 2014, 4:13 PM GMT

I see Gerry's up to his old tricks - captaining a player he knows won't play so that he can get Touré VC'd in. He really needs help.

Even more depressingly I also see that Gerry and Don have bought Milner, presumably on the basis that as he's the furthest city player up the pitch he'll score lots of goals. And I'm stuck between these two.

I got a decent score this week, but would have been into the 80s if City and Southampton had held on for clean sheets.

Quote: Ben @ 26th December 2014, 4:13 PM GMT

Well done on Rooney.

I looked at him when seeing who scored last Boxing Day.

Theory - Christmas brings out the best in some and the worst in others.

Not sure if it would stand up to closer scrutiny though!

Quote: Ben @ 26th December 2014, 5:17 PM GMT

I got a decent score this week, but would have been into the 80s if City and Southampton had held on for clean sheets.

Two goals out of Terry in two weeks!

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 26th December 2014, 6:09 PM GMT

Two goals out of Terry in two weeks!

He may be a massive c**t, but he's always good for a goal or two. And a clean sheet.

Wow, 92 points for Horseradish and a huge leap to the top of the table. The battle for the title is unusually exciting this season.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 27th December 2014, 2:29 PM GMT

Wow, 92 points for Horseradish and a huge leap to the top of the table. The battle for the title is unusually exciting this season.

Thanks Gerry.

I've enjoyed my day at the top of the table. It was great to see several big scores yesterday. Tomorrow's key word will be "rotation" - but which players will be set aside and who in our league will come a cropper?

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 27th December 2014, 2:29 PM GMT

No comment on Sanchez, Gerry? I know you know that Wenger hinted he would rest him. How does a man who tries to avoid directly captaining his captain cope with such f**ked up juju? The man you didn't want gave you more points than the man you did and also pinched my captain points by taking a penalty away from Arsenal's designated penalty taker.

You could also argue that if Cazorla had scored that penalty (almost certain) Giroud probably wouldn't have put the nut on Onuoha and Cazorla wouldn't have had to play half the game just outside the 18 yard box.

So thanks Sanchez, you tiny, kite-shaped aztec c**t.

Well done Radish Senior, you're a much better player than your son was. Keep it up.

Bollocks to rotation, they're paid 250 grand a week to be fit and play - so play. I bet most of the Brits will, Rooney, Terry, you won't be able to stop them. Pleased

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 27th December 2014, 7:31 PM GMT

No comment on Sanchez, Gerry? I know you know that Wenger hinted he would rest him.

Sanchez was never going to be rested, Arsenal just aren't good enough without him. Wenger might take him off if they go three goals up in a game, but if that happens he'll probably have bagged a few points already.

So you're saying he was your first choice for captain and not Ya Ya? I don't believe you. All Sanchez's goals bar one have been against the weaker teams like Burnley, Sunderland and Hull. He's been very peripheral of late and did nothing against Newcastle and Stoke. If you were expecting him to turn into a goal machine Saturday night you were the only one.