BCG Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 Page 26

A decent night for me. It feels great when your captain nets in the 89th minute:

Did you see the game? Sanchez only scored because Southampton lost a defender to injury in the 84th minute and had no transfers left. Very jammy.

That's how it goes though. In the carnage I've been passed by Horseradish and steve's now licking my arse when he looked dead and buried.

Obviously I can't congratulate him on his team which was a thing of beauty (apart perhaps for Boyd) but he should have had more than a ton with Bony very unlucky not to score.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 4th December 2014, 8:12 PM GMT

Obviously I can't congratulate him on his team which was a thing of beauty

Well then I can't thank you.

Just checked my team.
Phew! Glad I had Hutton as a starter.
Shame I'll get Chambers off the bench with his minus 2
He was a cheap route into Arsenals back line but he's also a massive liability

Did I forget to do my team this? Oh yes!

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 7th December 2014, 7:30 PM GMT

Well then I can't thank you.

Don't worry. If I came here looking for compliments I'd be in therapy by now. But every now and again I like to dole out some praise as well as calling everyone a c**t.

Talking of c**ts I see that Don hasn't posted for six weeks. Presumably he will now commit ritual suicide in accordance to the strict posting regs he upheld in life.

Time for a post I spose to make up for others' absence.

Aguero can f**k off, great goal scorer but a nightmare for fantasy managers, me in particular. Yet another transfer wasted on him. 3 minutes!

He's gone and I am delighted to have replaced him with a true centre forward. I'll get an extra kick from knowing no one else here will even dream of picking him. Suits me.

Andy Carroll?

Aguero owners need new strikers.
I was tempted by Carroll
But have gone elsewhere

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 10th December 2014, 11:27 PM GMT

Aguero owners need new strikers.
I was tempted by Carroll
But have gone elsewhere

I've dumped Aguero, and the comically inept Lambert. No, I don't know what I was thinking either.

I'm rocking a new-look strikeforce and literally nothing can go wrong.

Well haven't posted for a while. Been on an intensive 11 week Welsh course and it was busy. I see however that my shoulders are still f**king well aching from holding you lot up! Can't buy a good week, literally and metaphorically. Bollocks to it. My goal now is not to finish bottom and/or beat the Evil Steve Sunshine. Neither of which is likely with this kind of form. Bollocks!

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 11th December 2014, 1:42 PM GMT

I'm rocking a new-look strikeforce and literally nothing can go wrong.

I hope this turns out to be as fateful as it sounds :P

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 8th December 2014, 5:58 PM GMT

Aguero can f**k off, great goal scorer but a nightmare for fantasy managers, me in particular. Yet another transfer wasted on him. 3 minutes!

I've had Aguero since GW4 and had 91 of his 105 points. Ordinarily I would have agreed with you but this season he's been fully fit - for maybe the first time in two years - and wasn't a nightmare to own at all.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 11th December 2014, 1:42 PM GMT

I'm rocking a new-look strikeforce

Do you mean 'fielding a team' ?

Quote: roscoff @ 11th December 2014, 8:08 PM GMT

I see however that my shoulders are still f**king well aching from holding you lot up! Can't buy a good week, literally and metaphorically.

Plenty of chance to come back - look at Steve.

Exactly
Am I back, or am I still struggling?
Is my B team doing better than my A team?
Was he even talking about me?
Where's Don by the way again?
Wasn't Doctor who shit this year?

I went for van Persie by the way
I know I know I know
But he is good, or was, hopefully still is.

I settled for Rooney instead.

I managed to do my transfers this week. Not too happy with my team at the minute, but the new wildcard is coming up in a few weeks.

Those Aguero replacements in ful:

Don - Dzeko
Gerry - Benteke or Lukaku
Radish - Costa
Dan - Didn't have Aguero (radical)
Shaggy - Didn't have
Ben - Rooney
Kipper - Carroll
Ross - Costa
Godot - Sakho
Steve - Van Pointspree

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 13th December 2014, 12:44 PM GMT

Those Aguero replacements in ful:

Don - Dzeko
Gerry - Benteke or Lukaku
Radish - Costa
Dan - Didn't have Aguero (radical)
Shaggy - Didn't have
Ben - Rooney
Kipper - Carroll
Ross - Costa
Godot - Sakho
Steve - Van Pointspree

Your determination to chronicling and analysing everyone's strategies is admirable.